Chapter 24

Uh oh.

Y/N: *threatening tone* Where is she?

???: Oh I don't know.

Y/N: *yells into the phone* LET HER GO!

???: Not until you give yourself up.

Y/N: *pauses* What the heck do you want with me?!

Jay: *chuckles* Don't you remember Y/N? I'm just getting my revenge.

All this just because I told Amy about him? They're really psychopaths.

Y/N: You're a psychopath.

Jay: Watch it! Also. Jake loves you that's another reason why.

Y/N: Psychopaths. All of you.

Jay: You know what? To make this much more easier why don't you just give in?

Y/N: *scoffs* In your dreams.

Jay: If you don't, I'll kill your best friend right on the spot.

Amy: *muffffles*

Y/N: AMY?! HANG IN THERE I'M COMING.

Jay: Oh. Looks like she's awake. Well I'll talk to you later Y/N. Oh and the later you come, the more damage we do to her.

Y/N: *hangs up phone* Gosh what do I do now? *screams out of frustration*

Yoshi comes in.

Yoshi: *stern look* What's going on?

Y/N: It's nothing.

Yoshi: Y/N? Cut it. It's not nothing. *snatches Y/N's phone from her* Who did you just talk to? *sees that she called Amy*

Y/N: Amy.

Yoshi: Stop hiding it Y/N. Come on. I'm asking because we want to help you. We're troublemakers for a reason. *smirks*

Y/N: Wait... you guys will really help?

Yoshi: Yes I just said that.

Y/N: *gives in* Fine. But we have to go soon because she is going to get hurt the later we go.

Yoshi: Alright. So what is it?

Y/N: They have Amy captive.

Yoshi: *confident*

Amy POV:

I wake up in a room that looks like a basement with boxes on shelves. I tried to move my hands and legs but they were tied up. I was sitting on a chair and I had a gag cover my mouth. I saw Jay talking with someone on my phone. Judging by his tone I'm guessing it's Y/N.

Amy: *muffles*

Jay: Oh. Looks like she's awake. Well I'll talk to you later Y/N. Oh and the later you come, the more damage we do to her. *approaches Amy after hanging up*