Chapter 6

Asahi: You better get rid of that attitude of yours unless you want me to be your worst nightmare.

Oh so he's going to threaten me now?

Doyoung comes over and says

Doyoung: Guys guys. People are watching so stop.

Y/N: He started it first.

Asahi: Me?! Oh no you're the one who purposely bumped into me.

Y/N: I DID NOT!

Doyoung: GUYS! Guys. Seriously stop. You Y/N stay quiet. I know you didn't mean to bump into him. Asahi, why don't you be nice for once? She literally said she didn't mean it.

Asahi: I would believe it IF she didn't bump into me like that but whatever. Back to the game *glares at Y/N*

Y/N: Ok I'll stay quiet. I'm not as rude as him so you don't have to worry about telling me twice.

Asahi: Whatever.

We go back to playing the game.

My next class is Chemistry

*timeskip: lunchtime*

I go to lunch. I have lunch with Ryujin, Jeongwoo and his friends but I sit with only Ryujin. Jeongwoo and his friends sits in the table behind Ryujin and I am across from her. I found out now that Asahi and Doyoung are Jeongwoo's friends because they sat with them.

Ryujin: *whispers in Y/N's ear* Lia told me you met Jeongwoo. Did you meet his friends?

Y/N: *whispers in Ryujin's ear* Yes.

Ryujin: *whispering* Who?

Y/N: *whispers* Haruto, Asahi, and Doyoung

Ryujin: Don't mess with Asahi and Haruto. Doyoung is pretty chill too.

Y/N: I know.

Ryujin: Alright.

Haruto: Hey Y/N! Come over here sweetie!