Chapter 3

Lia: Oh no Y/N. I'm sorry for telling you this now but you gotta stay away from him.

Y/N: Why?

Lia: Well he's a good guy and all but it's his friends. Well about half of his friends. They're not good people to hang out with. I guess hanging out with Jeongwoo is alright because he's not like that half of his friends but if you ever go around them, be careful.

Y/N: Ok.

I wonder why she said that. Are they really that bad? Waaahhhhh why does this happen to me? I guess I have to be careful around Jeongwoo too because who knows. He can secretly be like them too and maybe he's trying to hide it.

Lia: Oh There's Yeji!

Y/N: Hi Yeji!

Lia: Hey girl!

Yeji: Hey guys! Y/N what's your next class?

Y/N: English. I have the same class as you Lia told me. She told me to walk with her because she sees you when you guys pass each other.

Yeji: Alright! Let's go. Bye Lia see you!

Y/N: Bye Lia

Lia: Bye girlies!

Yeji: Ok so how was your first class?

Y/N: it was good! I met someone too.

Yeji: Who?

Y/N: His name is Jeongwoo

Yeji: What? Jeongwoo?

Y/N: Yeah.

Yeji: Oh uh um ok.

Yeji looked like she was sad for the rest of the walk to class and we didn't talk. Is it because I mentioned Jeongwoo? What did his friends do exactly? I know I'm being nosy and stuff but this boy just stared at me at the bus stop, I met him, and I have to work on an assignment with him.

We arrived at the classroom and the teacher introduced me to the class. I went to sit next to Yeji after I got introduced. The teacher was giving her lecture and suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a boy and I think I've seen him before but I don't remember where or when.

???: So. You're Y/N?

Y/N: Yes. Why?

Ok this is weird. Why is he asking me my name like that? Didn't I just introduce myself to everyone?

???: Nice. I'm Haruto by the way. Do you know Jeongwoo?

Oh no. He's one of Jeongwoo's friends? I hope he's one of the good friends that Lia was talking about.

Y/N: Yes.

Haruto: Yeah. He told me about you. He even told me that you're going to work on an assignment with him starting from today.

Y/N: Yeah?

Haruto: Yeah.

Yeji: Um Haruto can you please stop distracting Y/N?

Haruto: No. I can talk to anyone, when I want, where I want." *glares at Yeji*

Oh no what do I do now?

Yeji: Yeah but not during class. You might cause her to fail the class.

Haruto: It's not my problem if she fails the class. Why don't you mind your own business and stop putting your nose in mine. Why don't you pay attention to the lecture and not care if others are paying attention or not? The lecture is also really boring so there's really no point in listening to it.

Yeji: I'm not putting my nose in your business. I don't care what you do but I care about my friend. It's her first day in this school and I don't want it to be ruined by someone like you.

Haruto: What do you mean by someone like me? Huh?