Chapter 18

Jake: Then say goodbye.

Amy: Pfft. Why?

Jake: *smirks* You'll see. *comes running with a stick*

Y/N: OMG AMY WATCH OUT!

Amy: *laughs* Y/N,  it's ok. Don't worry about me. *moves to the side as Jake tries to stab her* I can fight. *smiles*

Jake: *tries to punch Amy*

Amy: *stops the punch with her hands*

Jake: *scoffs* You're good. But can you take on more than 1 person?

Amy: *smirks* Depends on how many.

Jake: Sunghoon? Jungwon? Sunoo?

Sunghoon, Jungwon, and Sunoo all come when he calls out their names. Seriously where do they come from? Does he call them beforehand or do they come with him?

The 3 of them, and Jake throw attacks at Amy at the same time when they get there. Wow Amy is a really strong person! She managed to stop the attacks but she looked like she struggled a lot. I hope she's ok. I should try and help her even though I'm not a fighter. It's best to try right? I'm really lucky to have a bestie like her.

I go over to them so I can help Amy. After all, this is also my fight.

Jungwon: Jake, your girl is coming.

Jake: You take care of her while I take care of Y/N. *smirks*

Jake approaches me. Great why did you do that Y/N? I should've just stayed there. But I can't just let Amy deal with them alone.

Y/N: *scared* Get away from me!

Jake: I love you Y/N! Why can't you understand that? Just come with me and everything will be alright.

Y/N: No!

Amy: *realizes that Jake is gone and finds him with Y/N* Hey! Stay away from her!

Jake: *smiles* You mind your own business and fight with them and let me get what I came here for. Y/N.

Amy: You're a psychopath.

Jake: *gasps* Oh really? You think I'm the psycho here when Y/N won't love me?!

Y/N: Jake you are a psycho. I'm saying I don't love you but you're not accepting it and you're hurting me and Amy.

Jake: Why can't you just return my love for you? Besides you can't get over a boyfriend that quickly.

Y/N: *angry and upset* Jake you betrayed me! How would I not get over you when you betrayed me? No you used me! *points to herself aggressively* You used me so that you could get "something" from Jay! Let me guess that something is money. Pfft. I can't believe you'd choose money over your girlfriend. And I can't believe girls actually fall for you! If they knew what type of person you were they would stay away from you.