Chapter 7

Haruto: Hey Y/N! Come over here sweetie!

Ryujin: *scoffs* sweetie? Y/N he's a flirt too but I can't believe all the girls go all over him even though they know he's a jerk *rolls eyes* sometimes I just don't get people.

Y/N: Yeah. *gets up*

Ryujin: Wait where r u going?

Y/N: To Haruto's table.

Ryujin: What? Why?

Y/N: Because he wants me to come to his table

Ryujin: You don't have to go if you don't want to you know?

Haruto: Hey Sweetie! What's taking so long? Why are you talking to someone that is less important than your boyfriend?

Y/N: My what?

Haruto's Friends: OOOHHHHH! Since when did this relationship start Haruto?

Haruto: Well isn't it obvious? Since I started talking to her. *looks lovingly at Y/N*

Haruto's Friends: OOOHHHHH!

Ryujin: *laughs*

Haruto: *angry* What's so funny Ryujin?

Ryujin: *while laughing* Nothing it's just the fact that you think she considers you as her boyfriend considering the fact that she doesn't properly know you yet. How can she be in a relationship with a person that she just met? You didn't even confess to her and you think she's your girlfriend when she's not.

Haruto: Hey sweetie just ignore that egg head that's talking nonsense and come sit next to me. *pats seat next to him*

I'm about to walk to Haruto's table but then Ryujin grabs my wrist indicating that I shouldn't sit with them.

Ryujin: I'm sorry but Y/N is not going anywhere near or around you. *laughs* And also you're calling me an egghead? I can't believe I'm hearing that from a fish head.

Our table: *laughs*

Haruto: *angry* Yes Y/N IS going to come near me when I tell her to because she's my girlfriend so that means I have to listen to her, and she has to listen to me.

Ryujin: Haruto, you're hallucinating. Y/N would never be your girlfriend. You're not even her type!

Haruto: No I'm everyone's type *raises right eyebrow at Y/N

Honestly he looks kinda cute! BUT I do NOT have a crush on him!

Ryujin: Eww gross! I did NOT have to see that and neither did Y/N!

Haruto: Well that was actually meant for Y/N. Now if you'll excuse me. *walks to Y/N* I'm going to take my girlfriend to my table and NO ONE is going to stop me. Not even an egg head like you.

Ryujin: But you didn't even ask her!

Haruto: I don't need to because I know the look in her eyes says that she wants to sit with me.

Ryujin: *scoffs* *whispers to herself* idiot.

Ryujin: OH and for your information, eggs look better than fish. WAYYYY better! So thank you for saying that I look better than you.

Haruto: *scoffs* Who said that I looked like a fish head?

Ryujin: I did! *looks proud*

Haruto: You see? You're wrong there because if I say something I'm right but when you say something, it's wrong. If I say that I look like a fish head then I do. But if I don't then I really don't so do me a favor and instead of calling me a fish head, call me a dog head because I look like a dog and I'm cute!

Ryujin: *whispers to herself* JEEZ! Such a jerk AND an Idiot!

Haruto: Huh? What are you saying there? I can't hear you properly. Can you repeat it again?

Ryujin: *whispers to herself * Wait how did he even hear me? WAIT DID I SAY IT A LITTLE LOUDER INSTEAD OF WHISPERING? Ugh now my life is going to be very very VERY miserable *pouts* *faints on the inside