Master Rubi

4 Months Later

==========

Master Rubi's POV

"If you have no precise and useful information, then leave." I sneered. I heard the Yiga's footsteps scramble closer behind me.

"Master, I indeed do have information, on Master Link. We checked everywhere. Gerudo City, the Rito Village, some even found a way to make into Death Mountain." The shaky voice spoke.

"So, where did you see them?" I snapped turning to face the Yiga.

"Well that's just it. Nowhere, and when we went to his home, still nothing. So, we have reason to believe they may have retreated to the castle." The boy clenched his fists when I faced him. 

I turned back around, facing the shrine to Ganon. After waving the Yiga off, I lifted the glowing orb in my hand, studying it's unique shine. The castle. I thought, and as ridiculous that assumption may be, it would make sense. The one place they knew we wouldn't look because it was impossible for Yiga to infiltrate those walls. Security was too high and he would be strongest there with the whole royal guard to back him. I must not give up though, this mission would take time to coordinate but I must not fail Ganon once again. I gave the glowing orb a squeeze and before me appeared a malice created figure that was an exact replica of the princess herself. After another squeeze, the same appeared of Link. The dark forms faced me as I smiled.

"Now, we have much to do to plan this attack. But mark my words, that knight will be mine. I will not only be ruler of the Yiga, but of all of Hyrule itself. All we must do is destroy that princess and capture the knight taking him to where no one can find him. With the Master knight under our control, the people of Hyrule will be forced to bow to me." I spoke to the malice figures. Just then more Yiga entered the room behind me. 

"Master, we think we found the missing Yiga boy. He joined forces with Shekiah to protect the knight. He was spotted traveling along side other Shekiah as well as their leader."

"Where were they heading?" I quickly turned, the malice figures following my actions.

"It appears towards Castle Town. Which could only mean-" The Yiga began to speak but I quickly cut them off.

"-the knight and princess truly have gone to the castle for safety." I dozed off. Anger over took me knowing the challenges us Yiga faced when trying to attack Castle Town. I swiped my arms along the table in front of me, shattering various items and sending others flying. Then another Yiga spoke.

"Don't feel failure yet dear Master Rubi. Remember, she has fallen in love with her knight and what's the one thing love does to you?" She questioned.

"You're right young one. She has weakened herself, as did he. Love has only let them grow vulnerable, they are weakened because of each other." I turned to them and they smiled at my revelation.  I stepped near them and they quickly dropped to one knee to bow at my presence.

"Prepare yourselves, Yiga Clan. Though this mission will take some planning we must ready ourselves to infiltrate the castle, kill the princess, and retake her precious knight." I announced to them and glanced at the malice figures.

We will be ready.