Trust

Link's POV

The moonlight slowly crept over the Karusa Valley as I stared down into the pathways leading to the Yiga Clan. Riju and Prince Sidon stood on each side of me as Teba spoke with the warriors behind us. Rito, Sheikah, Gerudo, and Zora have all joined to win this battle. Though I knew we outnumbered them, I still felt a sense of hopelessness looking down into the valley. They had certain abilities we all lacked and with Master Rubi wielding the power of Ganon, we were at a disadvantage. I felt a gentle hand rest on my shoulder that pulled me out of thoughts.

"Do not fill yourself with worry, Link. We will save her." Prince Sidon spoke. 

Careless, I felt careless leading him into this. After what happened to his sister and now involving Riju...

"Yes, we will save her and end this." Riju's soft voice spoke. 

I simply nodded my head, never being the best with words so silence felt to be the best response. I turned back and headed towards Teba with the others, Sidon and Riju close behind. Teba looked at me and nodded, signaling he and the others were ready. They all looked at me, for encouragement? Bravery? How would I guide them when I felt neither of those. Nonetheless, I had to try.

"Follow the plans, defeat any Yiga in your way. If you see the Princess change your course immediately and get her out safe. On the walls there are small symbols that will lead you to the shrine room where Master Rubi will most likely be. If you can find it, we meet there and end this." I announced to the others. Teba looked at me and gave a simple nod, bow already in hand as if silently telling me he already understood his order.

"And please get out safe." I finished my speech. 

Riju walked next to me after noticing Teba's bow and the small interaction we had. "We all get out safe, including you, Link." Her eyes never leaving Teba. 

And with that, we began splitting up. Teba stuck by my side with a few Rito guards. Riju and Sidon took different Groups to go through back entrances, closing them in at all points. We had the smallest group with Teba and I since we were going through the front. Thinking we would be spotted first, we didn't want them anticipating the numbers of warriors we had with us.

The front entrance was still a circular room with tapestries hiding the one hallway that would lead us down. Teba and I grabbed a torch and lit every tapestry one fire, waiting for the real hallway to show itself as the others watched our backs. When the narrow hallway showed, I grabbed the Master Sword off of my back and began pushing in.

"Master Link, your hand." Teba whispered behind me as I grabbed the handle of my sword. I turned my hand over to see it. 

A triforce.

==========

Zelda's POV

Has it been merely a few hours or days? I couldn't tell without any windows being there to show me. I felt so tired yet couldn't rest, I needed to constantly be alert. I kept an eye on Cardan, still chained to the wall. His head was resting on the wall behind him with his eyes closed. I began to wonder if this wasn't the first time he has been through this.

I wasn't sure of the Yiga's plan for me, if they had one at all. I assumed I would be dead by now, if she wanted my throne, why hasn't she killed me? I tried my hardest to listen at all times to the hallway beyond the door. Rarely, footsteps would pass by with few voices. The footsteps appeared to be irregular, not showing any systematic rotation of guards standing by the cell room door.