~ Author's Note: Thank You ~

Hi everyone! My Silent Knight has finally come to an end and I want to thank everyone who has followed me throughout the story and has given so much love and support. 

Every comment and vote has meant the world to me, and even if you never interacted I thank you for simple silently reading along. Though I have never meant any of you and you have never met me, to everyone that has read this story you have changed my life. Truly I mean that.

I have always wanted to write stories and share them with others but have never had the confidence to do so, finally I took the risk and published something very special to me. Link and Zelda are very special characters to me and I have been ecstatic to share my love for them with other people. 

So again, I thank you.

So what now? I do plan on writing other stories in the future! I am not sure when those will be happening but I already have a few planned out. I would love to write another Legend of Zelda based story but also possibly dive into the world of Genshin Impact stories (I have so many ideas already). 

For now, I may have to take a break from publishing, life has been very hectic and I won't have much time anymore to dedicate to these stories but I hope to return in the near future with one!

Anyways, I won't drag this note on much longer. So, I will end it with this.

If this is the only story of mine you plan on reading, then thank you so much for your support and I hope you enjoyed reading this story just as much as I did writing it! But if you plan to stick around and see what I have planned for the future, then hey leave some story ideas that you might like to see! I'm totally open to suggestions and would love to hear what others are interested in. 

Well, that is all from me (I'll be honest I'm tearing up writing this) so I will see you all in the next story.

Thank you for reading <3

-Iamzelda2020, or you can call me em ;)