Sea 2 - Chap XI: The end of the festival; The salvation of a missguided friend

U.A Academy _ Stadium's infirmary

*Sock!*

... Let's just say we began once again comically, as we see our teen crouched on the ground while holding his head with a very big bump... courtesy of a clearly mad Chiyo who was holding her baton.

"For god's sake youngster! This is the third time in a row that you leave me one of your classmates beaten up like used boxing bags! Would you quit your aggressive rampage for once in your life!? Once?!" Chiyo exclaimed at our teen, as she was clearly mad at him, after all, we look ourselves at the infirmary... near the two, was a clearly unconscious Katsuki laid in a clinic bed, all as well as he was surrounded by medical equipment and all...

"I-tatata! That hurts like hell Chiyo!"

"Oh don't whine to me kid! You have received far worse than just a simple knock in the noggin' like this! Man yourself up!"

[Sweat drops] "But you didn't need to be that aggressive in your speech you know?"

<5th (Banjo)> "... [Chuckles then laughs] You're getting wrecked kid!"

<Izuku (9th)> 'And you're not making it better Daigoro!'

<5th (Banjo)> "What can I say?! Your misfortune it's just funny to watch!" the fifth wilder said while chuckling as our teen made some sarcastic laughs at him, being clearly ignored as our teen once again stood from the ground, now looking at Class 1-A's hot head while rubbing his head at the point where he was hit.

"How much will it take for Kachan to recover Chiyo?" our teen asked as he saw the equipment, not having very good viges out of it.

*Sighs* "The fight between the two of you left a big mark! [smacks Izuku's arm]-" Our teen grunted as he received the smack, getting seen as a bruise in his arms "On both of you! you shouldn't be as well fighting like this! specially after receiving direct blows from young Katsuki's explosions so lightly"

[Rubbing his arm] "I'm still ok to go Chiyo, I just need to recover a bit from the fight and I'm good to go" Izuku said comforting her in vain, as Chiyo still didn't look so convinced.

"You... [Looks at Katsuki] But it's not the same luck with your friend over here" Chiyo started, as our teen could only listen closely, it's true that he went a bit overboard with Katsuki, he could expect part of the worst here.

"The clear clash you between each other had made a big impact on his body. He has multiple cracked ribs, strained muscles all over his top and head... and not to say that I've detected a crack on his skull as well [Looks back at Midoriya] You have gone way too overboard with him, even if you restrained yourself, this kind of injuries are clear-"

"Surgery damage right?" Izuku interrupted her with a clear truth he understood, as Chiyo nodded at him, now our teen looking at Katsuki, as he knew the injuries were serious... especially the crack in his skull.

"IF it wasn't because both of you are the same in stubbornness, I would have sent young Bakugou admitted into a professional Hospital... but youngsters, you recover very quick of your injuries"

"But you were in that part of time to understand it so well you know?" Izuku said with a bit of sarcasm as he tried to pet her... of course receiving a smack in his hand.

"First, I'm not a kid and neither old enough to be treated like one; second, put yourself a shirt and go to rest for your next fight, you are lucky that Mic and Midnight decided to give 30 minutes until they've repaired the damage the two of you made at the arena... take product of it" Chiyo said without more discussion, as she left towards her desk near the clinic bed of Katsuki, as our teen could only sigh with a light smile and go to the lockers, were he obtained a new U.A sports shirt and put it on his body, covering his exposed shoulders that had vestiges of the past scars he had in his arms and shoulders, going out of the room as Chiyo looked a bit at it with pity.