Sea 2 - Ep XXI: DeathLock, the mighty elder hunter; Pros vs Scorpitron

Edgeshot's agency - 2 hours before the operation

*BAM X3*

We locate ourselves at Edgeshot's agency, as we concentrate more on a side training area around the outskirts of the main building, place were it was gathered quite a few tools and more for training purposes such as target points, dummies, bow staffs and more...

*BAM X4*

But like before, many more impacts were heard, as we see from afar that one of the dummies was being used for its main purpose, receiving hit after hit from something small... one thing that was swiftly bashing it with such force that could even ashame a full grown mountain goat at the right momentum.

"Come on! Keep it up cutie! You can do it!" we hear a female voice speak loudly in attempts to cheer the small being for more excitement, said female being a woman in his twenties with long white-silver hair that reached her shoulders, wearing a themed light violet - pink gi that covered her body and part of her limbs, her arms being covered by purple arm clothe that served for a bit in style... This was Shikami, as she was being in charge of the dojo alongside Yamato, who was taking care of the training of the rest of the members inside the agency, this being mostly his duty as second in command.

That was also the job of Shikami, but right now she was taking more concentration on the little being that now was having a training session by the word of Midoriya, who was the caretaker of said being for the moment as her "master" dragged her into his manners without even telling him about it.

... If you already caught the meaning of this, then it is now clear that the little being was none other that Eevee, who was basically using the dummies as punching bags while using Tackle more than a couple of times on it, and by how it was explained earlier, the dummies were quite dented on their bodies, some also releasing splinters thanks to that. But by how persistent Eevee was, it was clear that she was searching for something specific.

Eevee, after yesterday, when Shikami discovered her and uncovered her cover, was thinking about that weird vision she had about herself, as the visible silhouettes of all her possible evolutions were shown in a mere instant made her visibly confused of the certain meaning of that event because normally, at the moment of the evolution, the blue aura surrounds them and the selected eeveelution will come to it as selected.

But in her case it didn't happen, otherwise, all of them were just... there, surrounding her while staring and circling around her with a sight that wasn't hate nor disgust but something different...

Expectation.

All of them were like expecting her to do something or reach something far from them, as if they were hoping for her to do something they cannot, not to say that she could observe her own silhouette glowing in white, her denoting each glow around each eeveelution to be the respective type of element it could dominate and relate, seeing a Flareon, a Vaporeon, a Jolteon, a Leafeon, a Glaceon, an Umbreon, an Espeon and a Sylveon apart of her... But there was something on the back that she noticed and was going towards her, a light she didn't recognized as it didn't match to any of the others.

It was bluish like Vaporeon and Glaceon's... But at the same time it took a little tone of Purple that was odd upon any of them. It wasn't the aura of the Poison types as she knew it, so it was clear that it was not the case, not to say that the aura was noble and strong, so much that even overpowered Sylveon and Espeon's, which were known to be rarest and strongest of them apart of Umbreon and Glaceon, which were the most common among champion class trainers... But at the same time it clashed roughly against Sylveon in a way that made sense that they didn't converge kindly, same with Glaceon.