Sea 2 - Chapter VI: A sudden change; 1A's pursue for their leader

UA Academy _ Sport's Festival Stadium

All that was capable of being heard at the entire place was nothing but the mighty roars of cheers from the entire public resounded on everyone's ears at that time.

But our teen was not really paying attention of the entire ruckus of the place as he was in thought of what happened earlier.

'By what I've sensed, Stain and Ingenium did meet there at Hosu, but both ended injured except Ingenium who didn't make it... What attacked him was surely one of them, but who? It wasn't the one we've met at the USJ, Bull - Can if I remember correctly his name and even if I could sense it's Umbras aura, it only appeared for an instant and disappeared'

<7th> "Maybe one of the elders?"

<6th> "I don't think so... By what ninth learned of mister lust boy hunter Saeba, only the mightiest appear when the prey is difficult"

<4th> "That I cannot deny but for sure it wasn't military Bull"

<5th> "That makes sensed because we only sensed it's energy in a mere instant"

<1st> "Whoever of the Four Brothers of Chaos was it was one trained enough to hide his energy just like Son Goku taught you"

'Hmm.... I don't like where this is going'

<5th> "We neither kid, we neither"

'I'll have to be keen entirely this time, I cannot let them take another Hero out of service, especially the important ones'

Midoriya was having a time to think of this situation, as the rest was starting to arrive at the stadium... Of course Todoroki and Bakugo had already arrived, both of them in their own special.... Situation.

"God dammit... Third place" Bakugo said in a frustrated expression, as he was comically kneeled in the ground.

'I did nothing but be at his shadow... I need to get more serious if I want to challenge him' Todoroki thought serious, as he had his eyes on our teen, who was still in thought, although with a calm expression to hide this from everyone.

*Gasping for air* "Deku-kun literally ... Crushed us" Ochako said while she tried to regain her energies from the race.

"No sweat... He literally destroyed that 0 pointer like it was nothing" Kirishima was besides her, as he also was, although tired, more concentrated on how to at least enter first.

*loud thump

"Gah!"

"T-thanks Kyouka-san" Momo said now relieved, as besides her was Kyouka, who had detached a very obvious pervert known as Mineta of her shirt, as the guy used her to arrive at least in a position, of course this displeasing the girl.

"You're welcome, this pervert doesn't know anything about limits" the ear jack girl said with a hint of poison, as she crossed her arms, this getting Momo to get a smile on her face.

But both girls later glanced at our teen, who was calm at this moment.

"We were lucky to at least get here, but he seems like he wasn't even sweating before" Kyouka started, as she analyzed our teen's condition getting Momo to nod at what she implied.

"Yeah, but he said it, he won't have mercy on us"

"Yeah but-"

Protecting the innocents my responsibility, Helping the needed its my omen.

"What he said it's very deep, as if he wants us to go all out if we want to succeed"

"It's not wanting, he is going to make us go all out"