Season 2 - Chapter I: Announcement of trial; Accords of doubtful questions

(Sorry for the high delay, classes are taking the best of me and I almost have no time to think straight.... I hope you understand... And enjoy)

It was night time at this time, no signs of any villains either heroes inside a battle or somethinf similar, as the light of the moon iluminated the skies of Japan....... But this wasn't the terms of the discussion in hand.

.....

We locate ourselves inside one of the various corridors of the ship of the four hunters, as it seemed silent... And full of many places, all of them ressembling a cybertronian ship of high class (Imagine the ship of Lockdown from AOE on the insides, the looks of the ship outside are similar, but a bit less bigger)

.......... A shooting afair was being held at a certain point of the ship, many endless SK and some PyKs were seen shooting at something, an alarm resounded in the entire ship, as the army was seemed to roar at something..... Three of their kind?

<???> "Argg!, they keep on coming, Proxym!, hurry!!" One of the three yelled at one of the others, as it was seen shooting back at the attackers, gunfire that seemed to be two large revolver cybertronian heavy guns.

<???> "More Pykleers at eight o'clock Razor!, Shadows and Hounds incoming!" The only femenine one exclaimed, as it held what it could be described as a radar, not to say that it held a gun to shoot some cases, "her" and the other covering guard to the third one, who was downloading what it seemed a file at one of the servers of the ship, process that was almost to end.

Whatever it was in the file, it was important enough to make the entire ship to enter in alert, the two on guard seeming to at least take down some of the Sk and PyKs alike, even if they had some bullet damage on their selves, using the many pillars, barracks or walls as cover.

*beep beep*

<???> "It's ready!!"

<???> "Ok, now let's get the heck out of here!"

And with that, the three rushed out of the place as fast as they could, using their own guns to shoot back to the pursuing swarms of enemies behind them... Their goal.... Escape.

After a many corridors in rush of pursue, they seem to had arrived to their destiny, a cybertronian ship ahead as the called Proxym opened the gate to enter.

<PRX> "Gate's open!, now... Razor Merchie!"

The bot yelled at his companions, as they were shooting back at the swarms of enemies, the called Razor entered first but still on the ramp of the gate, as it waited for its partner.

Right when the third was about to enter, being almost ten meters away.

*weapon cocks* .... *pew*

<Mrch> "Ngh!"

<RZR> "Merchie!.... Oh fuck!" The named Razor exclaimed now worried, as its partner was shot on the leg by a powerfull charge, now looking at the afar to see something that definitely didn't seem good.

<Ngs> "You're not going anywhere-"

<B-C> "Traitors!" None other than Bull - Can and it's brother next in charge Negatronus, as the responsable of the shot was this second one, aiming again his gun as it started to shot at the three.

<MRCH> "Ngh!, Go now!, leave!"

<RZR> "Oh hell no! You are coming with us!" Razor exclaimed, as he tried to help his partner, same time in when Bull - Can jumped from the top to be meters near them, landing with a loud stomp as he growled with a creepy grin while looking at the two that where just a meter to enter.