Info II

Hi there readers!, Gygan_9835 writting.

I think now that you have some doubts of who are these four humanoids I'm talking about?

First.... If you are keen, you already found out that they are transformers. But don't get confused!.

This doesn't has to do with the reality of the films or series from this magnificent saga, so Optimus Prime or the omnipotent Megatron, or even the new face as known today as Bumblebee are not introduced in this directly. The reason?

..... These four I made them by my own imagination! (Yeah, I've got inspired on the original G1 versions and Bayverse versions, even if you think is trash by popular comunity)

As one of the tags in this story is explained, is a crossover, so it meant this (also others that will happen later on the track).

Well, I'll make this part in honor to tell you that on my own words, including their descriptions. But beware, their mission is still going to be explained at the story.

(Note: All these "transformers are double form except one, and they aren't as big as the original ones)

" Bull - can "
(Inspired in Infernocous and Devastator)

Description: Large, bulked transformer of 10.72 fts (3.37 meters), the largest of the four but the youngest.

Extremely tough but fast, as it's speed is comparable to Iida's with his recipro extent, getting itself as a formidable opponent.

Its appearance it's of a large humanoid which head's comparable to the skull of a bull, horns like stacks but has sharp teeth and torn claws.

Admires his elder brothers and aspires to their experience, especially from the eldest.

Armament

2- Quake gauntlet: He can deform his arms into a guantlet that, using the power of his spark, could generate a small, shattering earthquake that can disarm entire armies. He can also use this to generate an air wave as powerfull as a Detroit Smash, deadly at direct hit. (Area effect; normally medium but still problematic at long range)

3- Plasma Cannon: Like the Quake gauntlet, he can transform his arms into cannons that shoots concentrated or explosive plasma charges. The concentrated can pierce through concrete and they instantly kill; rhe explosive kills as well, but it leaves a huge damage upon everything it mades contact with. (Medium range)

1- Shoulder Missiles: Like the name explains, he possesses a row of three tactical missiles in each shoulder, he can shoot one or multiples at the same time. The only flaw of this is that they're limited, only three recharges each time. (Long range)

4- Senso rivu~aiasan (Warfare Leviathan): An axe made for cybertronian warriors that leaves a powerfull slash upon everything it targets. The special ability of this axe is that the wielder can call it back to its hand whenever it wants and no matter how far it is. This is the caracteristic weapon of Bull-can.

Appearance:

- Aerial Form: