Sea 2 - Ep XVI: Agency decision; Pokémon Caretaker?!; A Hunt's Beginning

B.O.C's <Brothers of Chaos> Ship _ Core entity cells

*Grunts* "Damn it! this is way to hard!"

We hear a clear exclaim of anger and frustration what it is the ship of the brothers, as we locate ourselves in the same hall where the main prisoners were... to be more precise, the core entities as they were known in the Jump Verse.

Who was the one who made that loud grunt of exasperation?... A certain Pink haired young adult with medieval clothing that was inside his cell, trying to break free by force, which was completely a failed attempt as the cell was more than he could take.

 A certain Pink haired young adult with medieval clothing that was inside his cell, trying to break free by force, which was completely a failed attempt as the cell was more than he could take

'How can a prison cell be so fricking tough and at the same time... why am I here in the first place!?' the youngster could think with clear confusion, as he just got himself kidnapped by no apparent reason from his guild by what he could tell iron Golems with human intelligence, as it was no way in hell that a golem could be both dangerous and overwhelmingly powerful in comparison to him, being defeated before he could actually use his magic to break free their cuffs.

He knew by the appearance that where he was wasn't product of some guild or even his sworn enemy (Write the name in the comment, because I'm Clearly out of date with Fairy Tail) or nothing like it, mainly because these golems didn't actually have a leader or summoner behind their backs telling them orders... more like they were independent.

"Not to be offensive dude... but stop it" The pink haired young adult stopped his thoughts as he heard a voice calling him from the neighbour cell, being in what he could tell someone younger than him on age, but in clear adult life, as thanks to the cell he wasn't really able to see through and see his partner of prison.

"Why would I stop now?! Don't you see where we are!?" Of course confused he asked out loud with clear annoyance as he wasn't keen to be on prison.

"I do not know as well where we are, but acting recklessly won't really work right now" 'And It's not like this guy would actually know that were are inside a Cybertronian Ship or anything' The young adult answered him back as we are now able to see who he was.

With Blue eyes and black hair, wearing a blue, loose, long-sleeved jacket-like top with a raised collar over a short sleeved white T-shirt with a pair of black jeans and wearing as well blue snickers... not to say that he was holding a sword imbued with Magic that was at his back, as well as a cape that covered his body of Black with dark violet in the inside... This was Hiraga Saito, One year after his marriage with Louise and formerly a Tokyo inhabitant... now viscount of Tristain and brother-in-law of Tristain's Queen.

 now viscount of Tristain and brother-in-law of Tristain's Queen