Prologue

"We managed to stop Prometheus and his minnions, but we paid a great price for the victory.

All of you, members of the Jump Force, take this at mind.

There'll maybe more than just Prometheus out there, others with the same goals and conviction to bring death upon us, so by my order I'll lend you your memories with you, but whatever happened of this event will be a total mystery, nothing more than a simple dream that never happened.

All of you will have your lives as they were, but be cautious, as there will be a chance that his followers could come for you.

Our friendship and alliance may be forgotten by time, but whatever the situation, if any of those followers find you, do not hesitate to eliminate, and witnesses won't be allowed, even if they are your dearest friends and family.

I am Shiosaki Kurokenai, director of the Jump Force and by some of you, your leader and friend; and I lend you this message for all of you on your worlds.

Be safe and remember, we are the light that will protect the multiverse of darkness or anyone who dares to break the balance that was once put by our creators and erradicate anyone who tries to break this rule.

All innocents are our care, and the needed our mission,

We are the Jump Force"

That was the last thing I heard from Shiosaki, as I have entered the portal of my world, ready to come back and now calm, as we managed to stop the grand monster once called Prometheus.

But I never thought, that Shiosaki's words could have described my new adventure, and later on, my very new mission, as an old hero of the organization of Jump Force.

I am Midoriya Izuku, former member of the disvanded Jump Force, and my new adventure, had just begun.

End Prologue