Season 1 - Chapter IX: USJ in red lights!; The mighty evil: Bull - Can

"We meet at last..... Midoriya Izuku"

The present around the mentioned teen was shocked and in wonder, as the great figure standing infront of them seemed to know him.

'Wh-what?'

"Midobro, do you-"

"How-" the questions of his classmates were interrupted, as our teen looked sternly at the hunter.

"How. Do you. Know me?" Our teen already knew the purpose of why and how the Bull - Can seemed to know him... But he wanted to make sure to his friends that he had "no idea" of how it knows him.

"Hmm... Actuando de innocente mocoso?. You already know how" the words of Bull - Can kept giving wonder to the acknowledges of the teen, as it seemed to know him from somewhere. (Surprised?, I'm Mexican so Latin spanish is my mother lenguage.... I hope you enjoy)

<5th> "Kid, be careful, this guy its not only a mass of robotic muscles"

'I know that Banjo'

"Hahaha... [Sighs] As some wise people say 'Do not let your acknowledges know your sins'.

You already have the reason why am I here, but do not worry...... I won't hurt the beansprouts crybabies of your friends...... Including this group of crybabies that makes themselves call villains, when they're nothing but a crying youngster, a loyal butler and a bunch of criminals of low class"

Some of the words from Bull - Can did insulted the present, as they did felt bad for it.

"C-Crybabies?" Tooru had a tear from the mention.

"Oi!, who are you calling crybaby you metal punk!?" Bakugo obviously was not going to let himself insulted like that.

"..... That hurts bro..... That hurts" and Kirishima acted pain of the description.

"Hmmm" Kurogiri was guarded, as he did feel insulted... But he knew how to control his emotions.....

Not like Shigaraki, as he started scratching his neck in annoyance.

And Midoriya....... Wasn't pleased at all.

"Dare to talk like that of my friends like that again" Midoriya gave a very angry warn towards the hunter, as he was not pleased at all.

"Ohhh... I forgot you are sooo overprotective with them..... Desde la guerra de Umbras...... y el como fallaste en salvarlos a todos... He-ro"

Midoriya's patience, tolerance and clear rage was starting to go overboard, as his fists were clench and his expression, denotated anger.

<5th> "Kid you're loosing yourself"

<7th> 'It wants to take Izuku's tolerance to zero, so it could make him enter in a rampage'

'The story between them seems thin and delicate..... Midoriya, what are you hiding?' Todoroki... Even if he doesn't understands spanish, he sure analysed the expression on his classmate.... He knew that, whatever it's saying at him.... It's pissing off Midoriya.

Aizawa knew the situation wasn't a walk in the park anymore.... He now had to act.

"Kids, get out of here and take those two with you" Aizawa demanded at the students, except Midoriya, as he knew it wasn't a good idea to get involved.

"Ohh hell no!, that bastard called me Crybaby!, and I'm not fucking letting that happen!, not on my watch!!"

"Bakugo!" The mentioned was enraged, and because of that he flew in dash towards Bull - Can, as he tried to attack him.....