OVA I: USJ lesson of heroes: A 1A karaoke surprise

A week have passed since the invasion of the League of Villains and the mighty hunter Bull - Can, as classes were given a break for the traumatized students to recover from the impact of a villain assault...

But today was an exception.

Like it was before, the students of class 1A were called at the academy to restart the lesson that was lost that day at the USJ, which was now restored from the damage caused from the battle of Midoriya and the hunter.

We now see ourselves inside USJ, as the entire class, in his hero suits (except Midoriya who had a sewed up clothes from the last time at USJ) looking at Aizawa and 13, once again... All might missing.

"Ok youngsters, last time we couldn't do our exercise correctly because of what happened, but now that we are here, we will now start with the activities will do here" 13 explained, as the teens took full attention of what they've heard.

<7th> "Emm not to kill the mood but... Where is Toshi?"

'You'll see later Nana, you'll see' our teen replied at his predecessor, as she became confused of what he meant.

"Deku-kun?" Our teen turned his head at his side, as he looked at Uraraka, who had a concerned expression.

"Are you sure you're alright to do this with your wounds?" She asked in concern, as she still saw some patches and bandages in his body.

"Don't worry Uraraka-san-" Midoriya patted her head, as she blushed for the contact of his hand. "I'm fine, simple cuts and bruises won't stop me"

The girl only opted to nod a bit red in embarrasment, as she in some way enjoyed the touch...... But a certain onix haired girl felt jealous of such act, our teen looked with his eye in a silent way.

"Jiiiii" Momo had a fierce look upon Uraraka, as she felt a bit discomforted from Midoriya's action.

'O~k' our teen stopped the petting, as he returned his attention at the pros.

<5th> "Kid... Just f-"

<7th> [smack] "Don't you dare finish that line!

<5th> "Ow!" 

'*sigh* What am I going to do with you two?'

"Well, instead of losing time, we are now going to the tests!" The pro exclaimed as now the rest followed, Midoriya at the front as he lead the others.

[Whispers] "Hey Mina"

[Whispers] "Hmm, what's wrong Kiri?" Mina leaned near Kirishima, as the teen call her in silence.

[Whispers] "Have you gained any info about his past... You know ehh, the 'war'?" The question of her red haired friend made her now intrigued, as she gazed at him for a brief moment.

[Whispers] "I actually tried to ask him that night after he went out"

Flashback starts

"Emm Midori?" Mina asked at our teen, as she leaned besides him.

"Hmm, anything wrong Mina?" Izuku asked back, as he looked at her.

"It will sound rude to ask but.... *sighs* What kind of life did you live before?"