Sea 2 - Ep XXII: The internships continue; Prelude of a stainful encounter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Input Intro ☝️ ]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOC Temenos' Ship (Skies of Pacific Ocean) - Prisoners' Hall

We locate ourselves once again inside the ship of the brothers of chaos, as we find ourselves at the hall where the rest of the prisoners reside in their silent suspense, of course all of them being now guarded constantly per hour by a couple of heavily armed Pyks and other troops that surveilled the area, as we see the situation between all of them one by one.

Chara was playing with her ball like... the 153rd time inside the cell, her expression being clearly out of pure boredom like her physical language also denoting said expression; Blake was making a large memory book inside her mind as she had already read her book the same amount of times as Chara's.

Louise, the young, pink haired girl was a really REALLY impatient kind of girl and, even if she knew that it wouldn't work completely, she was doing some practice of magic by practising the postures of her wand... well, 'imaginary' wand as it was clear that she was disarmed.

Sinon and Yui were watching a movie with some com devices they had on themselves thanks to Yui's command powers and abilities to project the movie they were watching with a digital holopad now in front of them.

Shinobu and Nezuko, the girls with the yukata like dressings, were having a little match of shogi between each other... Well trying~ as it was clear for the eldest of the two that Nezuko wasn't a girl to get her attention on something so strategical, more because her natural patience wasn't exactly large as it could be.

The trio of magus students at another cell were more like analysing plans between each other in order to find any kind of opening upon the chance of escaping the very advance aircraft they were imprisoned inside... But their stressed expressions and physical language denoted, it seems they were having clear difficulties in at least finding one way to do so.

Emilia, the albino haired elf at the other cell, was like Blake... reading a book alongside her cat like familiar partner Puck, as she was wise to understand that trying to escape a very advanced cell of unknown technology and magic and from enemies that were generations above her power... Contrary case of a certain red haired female that was covered in some bruises across her body, defining that she was visibly trying to break through the imprisonment with visibly failed attempts, her condition being the fact that defined this as she decided to give up the idea a while ago in order to not hurt herself more, but stressed of being caged inside the prison.

"Had enough yet red haired?"

The mentioned heard this from the cell nearby, Chara being the one speaking as this also caught in some way the attention of the rest of the prisoners inside the other cages.

"What do you want now kid?" Of course the very comment of Chara triggered Erza slightly as she wasn't in the mood for getting teased by a stranger, especially one that by the obvious physical looks of her it wasn't one to be trusted... And she wasn't wrong logically.

[Teasingly curious] "What do I want~? Emm... Oh, that's right! [Serious] Nothing! I'm as bored as you and the rest of us are" Chara answering this as she was clearly annoyed by the bumps she did heard from the girl before this moment.