Sea 2 - Chap XII: Revealing meeting with the law; Beginning of a new adventure

(The image at the top it's none other than the logo of the title of my story... hope you like it, cause adding it will be slightly difficult to do so... now enjoy the new episode)

Mustafar City _ Police headquarters

The day was calmer than it could be. The attack of villains were pretty low and the activity of heroes was bast enough to have the mentioned under control and checked for the people to feel safe and calm to walk out to the street without the fear to get attacked or get involved in one of these attacks... but this wasn't exactly as calm for the officers of law themselves, the police.

We locate ourselves in the main headquarters of the mentioned, being now shown some officers entering to the place with clear calm, only to get a bit serious once entering, giving us a ride until we arrived to the main door that connected one certain office with the rest...

Inside, we see now a trio of people. Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi, a heroine and the police chieftain himself, Kenji Tsugaramae.

"Is there an explanation of why the no.9 heroine is in our installations Tsukauchi?" the mut officer said with a direct tone towards the detective as he noticed the presence of the said heroine in the room, being a bit curious for him to do so.

"The reason of her being here it's about-"

"I'm here for answers" the heroine interrupted Tsukauchi with a serious tone, as the officer Chieftain looked at her... then looking at Tsukauchi.

*Sighs* "Sorry to tell you this boss, but I was told by some of our officers that she was an accidental witness of the assault" This intrigued the heroine, as this sounded a bit mysterious, specially because it was between the police...

"How much has she seen?" Tsuragamae asked as he understood the situation, he knew that heroes would be common in this kind of situations.

"She was witness of one of... the generals" . . .

"One of the generals?"

"Sorry to interrupt but... what's going on exactly?" the heroine asked being as confused as a kid, not understanding the talk between the two, specially because the mention of 'The generals' sounded serious, much because of the reaction of the chieftain that was one of clear intrigue and seriousness.

This made the two think it deep... the situation of the generals was simple. The attackers our teen described to Tsukauchi as the responsibles of the assault on the USJ and the main danger out of the immense of villains murdered on the same event, being a fact of truth that our teen described them as top priority, being dangerous enough even for the top heroes themselves...

But the thing to explain it with one of the mentioned heroines was really delicate. Not everyday in the life of a hero it's heard about it or even mentioned... specially none other than the top 9th heroine,  who was the heroine besides them right now...

But before any words were said, the meeting was interrupted when an officer enter the room, making the three gain attention to it.

"I'm sorry to interrupt the meeting sir!"

"It's ok Rick, but your reason?" Tsukauchi said as the officer then released his militar salute, now looking at the two.

"The robot of the assault we have captured has awoken and now put into position for interview!" ... This made the two now get serious, as this was important.

"We'll be right there in a couple of minutes Rick, tell the others to get ready in case it attacks"

"Yes sir!" Rick left the chat, as now Tsukauchi and Tsuragamae started to walk towards the exit, the heroine confused until Tsugaramae looked at her.