(:

Peter hummed as he skipped down the street. He was on the sidewalk, mainly because Bucky threatened to take away his Cuddle Time if he walked on the road. A sudden loud, whooshing sound came from a nearby warehouse. He paused outside it and looked around, a frown on his face. No one seemed to have heard it. He hesitated, then walked into the warehouse.

He kept a close eye on the supports as he walked through the warehouse, tense. His spidey-sense buzzed in the back of his head. He reached the top floor soon. "Where are we?" A voice said.

"Uhh... Earth-199999."

"Holy... how did we get here?"

"Uh... oh, we took a wrong turn at Earth-616."

"Oh. Well, should we look around or go back?"

"We could look around. See if- hey, what's that?"

Peter poked his head into a room to see two people. One was a boy younger than him, with dark skin, eyes, and hair. He had a black suit on with spray painted red Spider-Man details. The other was a man with a basic-looking Spider-Man suit. He had brown hair, eyes, and pale skin. Peter stiffened as a large dude walked in. His head was tiny and his body was like a building. What the fuck- Peter thought as he narrowed his eyes.

"Kingpin." The boy snarled, glaring at him.

'Kingpin' smirked. "What do we have here? Another universe?"

The boy and the man both dropped into attack crouches. "You're not going to ruin this one too, Kingpin." The boy growled.

Kingpin smirked and grabbed a support, throwing it at the two. Peter froze, eyes stuck on the little bits of dust falling from where the support was pulled from. He didn't move until he was comfortable that the building wouldn't immediately collapse. He turned to the two. The boy was dusting himself off as he helped the man up. "God, that hurt." The man groaned.

The boy looked around and Peter hesitantly walked into the room. "Um, hi?"

The two looked up and Peter froze, a strange feeling overcoming him. "Y-You're like me?" He whispered with wide eyes.

The boy and the man both looked shocked as well. "He's young." The man said.

The boy nodded. "Uh, what's your name?"

Peter glanced up. "Peter. Can we continue this outside?" He shifted as more dust fell from he ceiling. The two nodded and, soon, the three were outside. "What're your names?" He asked, his gaze flicking to the warehouse every once in a while.

"I'm Miles Morales and this is Peter Parker! We're from another universe!"

Peter's gaze shot to the two. "The multiverse theory is true? There are other universes?"

The two nodded. "In our universes, we're Spider-Man."

Peter's eyes shined. "Follow me!" he grabbed their hands and ran back to the tower, dragging them the entire way.

Soon, they reached the tower. "Hello, Mister Parker. Who is that with you?" Friday pleasantly asked.

"Spider-Men from other universes."

"Ah, should I get Captain Rogers and Sergeant Barnes?"

Peter nodded and Jarvis spoke. "Sir has made lasagna. It is in the kitchen."

Peter smiled. "Thank you, Jar. And thank you, Fri. C'mon! Mr. Stark's food is super good!"

He didn't notice the two sharing confused looks as he dragged them into the kitchen. Steve, Bucky, Natasha, and MJ were talking as they ate some lasagna. "Peter! Whose that?" Ned asked as he walked in.

Natasha and Bucky were glaring at the two, hands on unseen knives. "Oh, this is Miles and Peter! They're from other universes! Can you pass some lasagna?"

MJ passed the lasagna. "Do you two want some too?"

The two looked even more confused. "What is happening?" Miles whispered to Old Peter.

Old Peter looked possibly even more clueless that Miles. "I have zero clue.