UHHHHHHHH TITLE

a/n i promise this isnt as bad as the other chapters

(tw for: references to torture, references to sexual abuse, skip (yall know who im takin about), forced transphobia (they have to to keep their cover and they hate it), willing transphobia, misgendering, semi-graphic depiction of sewing skin (i get graphic when it comes to that) and panic attacks)

Everyone was a mess. Rightfully so, as well. Peter was missing. "Could he be with Wescott?"

"Nah, I got an eye on Wescott right now. He's not with him."

"What do we have again?"

"All we have is that HYDRA was there before he went offline. And when we got there, he was gone, as well as HYDRA."

"That doesn't tell us shit. Besides that HYDRA has its hands on him. They could make another Soldier, they could dissect him, they could do literally anything, and... we won't be able to stop them."

"I believe we may be able to help with that."

~~~

Peter was shaking as he tugged on the ropes keeping him in place. "Stay still, krysa." The agent snarled, tightening the ropes. They had injected something in him that had stripped him of his powers. He was unable to fight when they dragged him out of his room, unable to fight when he was stripped of all his clothing down to his boxers and binder, and unable to fight when he was tied to a bed frame. He was laying on a bare mattress, with nothing to protect himself from the cold.

~~~

"Who are you?"

"I'm Skye, that's Agent May. We're SHIELD agents. We have two undercover agents in HYDRA. Fitz and Simmons. They send a message about a month or so ago. An inhuman kid was brought in. It was only yesterday that we found it he was Spider-Man and that he was living with you. We've decided to cut the mission short to get him out as soon as possible."

~~~

Dr. Simmons looked regretful as she walked in. 'I'm sorry.' She mouthed to him as she set up a tray.

'It's okay.' He mouthed back, flinching a little when Dr. Fitz applied the thing that cleanses the spot they're going to cut.

Dr. Fitz gently put a gag around Peter's mouth, making sure it didn't hurt him. "Sorry." He whispered in Peter's ear before moving away.

~~~

"So, what's the plan?"

"We'll send the signal to Fitzsimmons. They'll send one back when everything is ready for a storm. I want you two to stay here. We need to get the medbay ready. From personal experiences with HYDRA... they're very interested in the physiology of inhumans. Also, get your hands on a therapist. We already have a couple available for Fitzsimmons."

~~~

Tears streamed down Peter's face. He tried to stay still, but every once in a while he would sob. To Peter and the doctors, it took hours until they were finished. To the HYDRA officials, it took only a few seconds.

Dr. Simmons's hand was shaking as she put the scalpel down. "Final examination complete. Closing hi-her up now."

Dr. Simmons closing Peter up was hell even more. He could feel the needle going in and out of his skin and the thread going through the flesh. He sobbed once more before Dr. Simmons finished. "Alright, h-she's done. Let's send her back and we'll go over our results." Dr. Fitz said, standing aside when more agents walked in.

~~~

"Alright, Simmons sent the signal back. We're ready. Me and May will find Fitzsimmons, you all give us a distraction, okay?"

~~

Peter was in pain the entire way back to his cell. When there was no longer a chance for the wrong vein to be knicked from his crying, he burst into tears, sobbing violently.

His crying didn't cease when he was thrown into his cell or when an agent crawled on top of him.

~~~

"Alright, everyone ready?"

"We're all set here."

"Great. Detonate it now."

~~~

The bunker shook with an explosion. The agent cursed and ran off, leaving Peter to curl into himself and cry. "Kid!" He flinched back but peeked out from between his arms to see another agent. This one was different, though. She had dark hair, dark eyes, and a soft look on her face. "Hey, my name is Melinda, what's yours?"

Peter sniffled. "P-Peter."

~~~

"I got the kid. Heading to the extraction point now."

"Peter? Is he okay?"

"As okay as he can be. What about Fitzsimmons?"

"Got them now. We're grabbing as much data as we can and destroying the rest."

"Simmons needs to get here, he's in bad shape."

"Fuck, I don't see you."

"Wait, there she is."

"Peter!"

A/N SUPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS
i lied
anyway, i got a discord server for my stories now lol

https://discord.gg/jujfvfDHcp
be there or be square
anyway peter is saved but the plot is just beginning ;)