FINALLY AN ADVANCEMENT ON THE PL-oh nevermind

(A/N If I were to do... say a... Peter Adopted story... what things would you be interested in seeing on there?

this was supposed to be some dramatic shit but tbh I'm sleep-deprived rn and just wanna write about some good ol' Irondad and Spiderson bc apparently May 29 is  Tony's birthday and happy birthday, Tony!)

Tony was walking down the hallways of the compound, surprised by the quietness and emptiness of it. He soon had an Iron Man gauntlet out and was slowly looking down the corridors. Soon, he reached the very dark common room. He cautiously turned on the light and jumped back in surprise as he heard a very loud "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

He let out a breath of relief and half-heartedly glared at his teammates, "Don't do that!" he scolded, "I could've shot you!"

Peter giggled and ran over to Tony, "Come on, Mr. Stark! I made you the cake!"

Tony instantly perked up and eagerly followed Peter to where a cake was sitting. It was a red-and-gold two-tier cake with silver swirls. Peter really outdid himself.

(A/N so I wanted to add more, but I wrote that at 2 AM on Tony's b-day and I haven't been on Wattpad since his b-day so ye

and!

?!?!?!

?!?!?!

Thank you!?!

I don't think I've ever gotten this many views and votes!

Stay Safe

~Elliot)