Few hygiene tips

Hygiene tips

•Ensure proper cleaning: Although it has a  self-cleaning system; it is essential to regularly and thoroughly clean the private parts using water, or mild cleansers. Moreover, refrain from over cleaning, or using fragrant products with strong chemicals so as to avoid irritating the vaginal area.

• Wear comfortable clothing: It is always recommended to avoid wearing tight clothes, and stick to breathable innerwear that allow air flow.

•Avoid combing your hair in closed spaces.

• Allow sunlight into your room every day
•Clean toilet to avoid infections

•When you are on your period make sure to change your sanitary pads or tampons within 6 hours. It doesn't need to be full yet. Never sleep with you morning sanitary pads, tampon or panty liners. This also avoids infections.

•Brush your teeth and tongue everyday. Some people don't brush their tongue but it is necessary to.

•Drink a lot of water. It helps you to urinate more which cleans the stomach.

•Wash your pillow cases and bedsheets often

• Avoid douching

A douche is a device which flushes up water into the vagina to clean vaginal secretions. Douching involves the use of certain chemicals which can interfere with the vaginal pH.

• Do not use soap  on your vaginal area

•Shave your underarm.
Underarm hair promotes bad underarm odour due to sweat.

•Shave your vaginal area to avoid infections and a bad odour.

Hope these tips help

Modiri ❣️