📚 ғᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋs 📚| ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ~ The founder

Thank you for 16.1k reads on this book!

We're super grateful!

Our reads on many of our newest books have also grown super fast, and we can't thank you guys enough!

Speaking of books, I have a few recommendations for you all.

Now, as much as I love reading, it takes a lot for me to like a book.

I'm pretty picky, and I need to strongly like a book's:

1. Major characters

2. Writing style

3. Message/narrative

4. Plot

5. Dialogue

To really like a book.

I get bored easily, and I think a story needs to be:

1. Unpredictable

2. Not too cliche (a little cliche is okay.)

3. Something that makes you feel a strong emotion

That being said, I don't have too many book recommendations for you today, given there aren't many stories I've found like that, but here are the ones I have!

♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♥♡゚・。。

P.s I like you by Kasie West

When someone starts to write back to her scribbles on the desk, Lily begins to enjoy chemistry, starts writing more lyrics and starts falling for whoever is writing back to her.

Why I love this book: I picked up this book at the library one day, and I loved it because it was just good, clean fun, but also intriguing as you tried to figure out who was writing Lily back, and if he felt the same way about her.

It made me smile so much, and I read it over and over again.

It's also really relatable to me, even though the story-line is unique, because Lily is an outcast with only one close friend.

There isn't a huge life changing message throughout, but it does have really good messages in it while also being entertaining.

Pros: hilarious, cute, makes you smile ALOT, relatable, especially for girls that don't really fit in, romantic, something I wanted to read over and over, awesome characters, a light-hearted read

Cons: I actually don't think I have any issues with this book.  I just love it so much.

♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♥♡゚・。。

The clique series

The series revolves around five girls: Massie Block, Alicia Rivera, Dylan Marvil, Kristen Gregory, and Claire Lyons, who are known as The Pretty Committee. The Pretty Committee is a popular clique at the fictional, all-girls middle school, Octavian Country Day (OCD).

Why I love this book series:  Well, by their clique title you can probably already tell the girls in this book are very shallow. They are also boy-crazy, overly dramatic and pretty dumb.

The girls are obsessed with being popular and constantly manipulating others and each other to get their way.

So, why do I love this book series then?

Because, the way the author, Lisi Harrison goes about it is so entertaining.

You can't help but laugh at how melodramatic, shallow, and silly they are.