🌞 Tips for starting a help page on Wattpad ~ The founder 🌞

Here are a few tips to starting your own help page online.

Know your cause

When SGC started, we knew our goal was to help girls.

Although, we have spiritual books and chapters available on our page, we try to keep our focus on our actual cause, which is helping and empowering our fellow females.

Know what your cause is, and make that your priority.

Find people that are truly interested

A problem SGC has struggled with is lack of interest after awhile.

Often people will see a new club or organization as super exciting, and exclusive at first, but then once they come on board, they lose interest.

So, try to search for people that are genuinely passionate about your cause to help you run the page.

Set rules and positions

Once you've found your dream team, the next step is to set rules and limits and possibly assign positions.

That way things can run smoothly.

Remember though, that being in charge doesn't mean you need to boss everyone around.

Be fair to your admins, because they are just as important as you are, and their opinions matter just as much.

It doesn't mean you have to give up all control, just treat your admins the way you'd like to be treated. (:

Graphics and aesthetic

These matter a lot.

People admire a well designed page.

Be sure to find someone, or if you're very artistic yourself, you can create book covers that are aesthetically pleasing and stand out.

Those are the kind that get noticed.

Gaining followers

Now, this one can be difficult.

SGC gained 100 followers in a week, but that was because of how dedicated we all were to growing the club.

It all really depends on your dedication, and how much time you have on your hands to follow people.

Best wishes! 🌞

Triiggered_Chiild