5; the one where they wrestle

Another one, why not?

"We want our apartment back and we want it now!" Eric said as he stood next to Jack on the apartment living room.

"You're bullies, is all you are, and I, for one, have never backed down from a bully." Jack talked.

"I really respect that, Jack." Rachel talked as she and the girls painted their toe nails.

"You guys are such strong men!" Angela said. "What strong men!" She looked at them.

"Can I offer a slight suggestion?" Topanga stood up.

"Of course you may." Eric answered.

"How about we settle this right now?" She walked towards them. "How about we kick your squirrelly butts right now?"

"Wow." Delilah looked at her sister.

"Do you guys have any idea of what is going on in my life right now?" She asked in anger, "Do you have any idea how much anger I have inside of me?" She gritted her teeth.

"A lot?" Jack looked at Eric in confusion.

"Steel cage match!" She exclaimed, "Tag team! Whoever lives gets this apartment." She explained.

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" Eric started laughing mockingly.

"Let me get this," Jack started but paused to let Eric stop laughing.

"Ha!"

"--straight." He chuckled.

"You three girly girls," Eric started

"Want to wrestle us manly men.", Jack finished and started posing his arms.

"Do the thing with the arms." Eric smiled and Jack started showing his muscles, "Look at that, boom!"

"You know guys?" Delilah stop up, "This mysoginia doesn't look good on you." She sat on a a stool confusing the boys.

"Are you sure about this Topanga?" Angela asked.

"Whatsa!" Topanga grabbed a coke can and smashed it on her forehead crushing it.

Eric patted Jack's chest and grabbed a can, too. He started speaking gibberish and smashed the can before falling to the floor in pain, not crushing it.

"It's supposed to be an empty can, Eric."

•••