21; the one where brothers fight

Only three more update days left😭 I will most the last 6 chapters in sets of 2 for the next 3 days

Only three more update days left😭 I will most the last 6 chapters in sets of 2 for the next 3 days. I can't believe this is coming to it's end already.

ALSO PAY ATTENTION BECAUSE I WILL ASK FOR YOU HELP ON SOMETHING YOU WILL LIKE IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS!

Delilah walked out of the bedroom and walked to the living room, where Eric stood looking at the table. She was 24 weeks into the pregnancy by that time. The belly was begining to bother more and the baby wouldn't stop kicking.

"Hey," she grabbed a snack, "is everything ok?" She walked over to him and sat on the sofa.

"Cory and I were supposed to clean the garage together," he started, "but instead, he called Topanga and Shawn and didn't tell me anything." He sighed and sat next to her.

"I'm sorry," she put her hand on his shoulder in comfort.

"I know him and me aren't the closest, but" he paused, "we're still brothers."

"Hey, you two love each other!" Delilah frowned, "You've always taken care of him."

"Well, apparently" he stood up, "that wasn't enough for him to love me back." He left.

•••

A few hours passed by, and Delilah decided to drag Eric to the student union to cheer him up a little. They walked inside and approached Shawn and Jack, who stood next to the pool m table.

"Hey babe," Jack smiled at the girl and pecked her lips.

"I have theories, you know." Eric talked.

"About what?" Jack asked in confusion.

"I don’t know." He shrugged, "Shawn, I wanna say I’m sorry about before, I was just upset." He apologized to the boy.

"It’s okay, I understand." He smiled.

Then the three boys stared at each other for a few seconds before running their goatees "It’s coming in nice." They said in unison and then Eric walked over to the sofas who Delilah leaned on the pool table next to Jack.

"How are you feeling?" He asked and she shrugged.

"Tired." She frowned.

"Do you know the baby's sex already?" Shawn asked and they sighed.

"We decided not to know." Delilah explained.

"She decided." Jack corrected.

"And you agreed." She pointed at him.

"Yeah, I did." He smiled.

"You know it's a boy." Shawn smiled.

"You can't know that!" Jack exclaimed.

"I know stuff!" Shawn exclaimed back

"So then why are you apologizing?" Eric's voice grabbed their attention.