7; the one where the sisters decide

The sisters sat on a table outside the student union, studying

The sisters sat on a table outside the student union, studying. Meanwhile, the students were inside getting ready for the new sports season.

Topanga was still in denial, while Delilah told Jack she needed to think about it.

"It's so noisy in there," Angel and Shawn walked towards them, "can we sit with you?" She asked as Shawn pulled out a chair.

"Sure!" Delilah answered.

"As long as you guys don't--" Topanga was interrupted by Shawn pulling Angela on his lap and starting to make out.

"--that." Delilah finished as they kept studying.

After a few minutes, Cory walked towards the group.

"Oh, look how the formerly separated now behave. Ok?" He talked to Topanga. "I wanna be like them."

"What, you wanna make out until we realize hate each othe someday?" Topanga said in anger.

"Topanga, we hate each other now!" He sat down, "Ok? So your little plan doesn't work, does it?" He continued, "Kiss me with tongue!" He pointed at his mouth and showed his tongue.

"Lilah," she turned to her sister in hoped that she would help.

"She thinks you're gonna stop me. She's not gonna stop me!" He turned to the couple, "She thinks she's gonna-- How you doing?" He awkwardly turned back to the sisters. "That's not gonna stop me!" He tried to kiss her but she shoved him to the floor.

"Cory, are you ok?" She stood up as he did the same, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that." She apologized.

"That's it Topanga. I've had with you." He said.

•••

Delilah entered the student union and saw Rachel talking with Eric and Jack, so she approached them.

"I was trying light a fire under his lazy butt!", Rachel talked looking at Jerry.

"If he doesn't pass Feeny's exam, we don't have a chance at winning." Delilah said as she stood next to the redhead.

"Since when do you care about football?" Eric asked.

"I don't." She smiled. "I care about winning." She corrected.

"Yeah, well," Jack started to talk anxiously, "you know, it's a sporting event." He smiled, "Oddly shaped ball," he covered his mouth and started muttering. "Inside information, inside information. "Will you excuse me for a second, please?" He asked and walked away.

"Rachel walked towards Jerry, on the left side of the sofa, while Delilah set her stuff on the right side and turned to the boys who stood behind her.

"Dude," Eric told Jack, "you're like shaking."

"Yeah, are you ok?" Delilah asked in concern.

"There's no such thing as a sure thing." Jack said as he bit his nails and shook like crazy. "That's the first step to accept you have a problem." He said and the smiled looking around, "Hello, my name is Jack." He started panting.