8; The one where Eric gives money to a monkey

"Hey, Delilah," Eric walked towards the girl in his uniform

"Hey, Delilah," Eric walked towards the girl in his uniform. "Classical civilization course got you blue, huh?" He asked as the girl looked at him with a serious face, "You know what you need? Bam!" He started putting whipped cream on her chocolate, "A little more whipped cream makes everything better, baby." He made Delilah chuckle.

"Thanks, Eric." She smiled at him nd kissed his cheek.

"Oh, and you two!" He looked at a girl sitting in front of the chimney and a boy in the table opposite to Delilah. "Would you please just stop dancing around each other? You're dancing, you're dancing." He made some strange moves, "You come here every single day, you sit across from each other, you stare at each other, but nobody does nothing!" He dragged the girl to the boy's table under Delilah's amused stare, "You know something? I'm gonna do something." He started, "I want you to turn around, look at each other. I want you to smile, come on, smile at him." The girls did so and he smiled too, "He's a good-looking guy, smile at him. That's so cute, I want an invite, kids." He started putting whipped cream on his book making Delilah cringe. "Do something with that, all right?" He walked away.

Delilah kept studying as Eric kept working on the gift shop, and after a few minutes, Jack and Eric walked towards the door, stopping behind her.

"Hey, baby." Jack kissed her head and kept walking with Eric. "Keep saying it!" Jack shouted as he approached the girl after a few minutes.

"What happens?" Delilah asked with a smile.

"I told Eric to deposit the money in the bank." He explained and she nodded. "Should I trust him?" He asked in fear.

"I honestly have no idea," she chuckled, "but give him a chance." She smiled at him and he nodded.

"I will." He pecked her lips and went back to work.

•••

Delilah sat on a table, drinking her usual chocolate. She didn't want to be in the apartment right now. Topanga and Angela had given the boys a key, and they were always around. She felt invaded, so she just wasn't there most of the time.

Then, she heard Eric talk to the couple he put together.

"Hey!" He shouted, confusing the girl, "Those lips where I can see them, I'm trying to run a business here." He talked seriously, "Go do it in your car." He walked to the bar.

"Hey, Eric," Cory and Shawn walked inside the place, "our hot chocolates ready yet?"

"$4" he gave them the drinks.

"I see that's the advertised price," he paused, "but, uh, you haven't figured in the brotherly discount of free." Cory talked.