18; the one where they make peace

Before I start

Before I start. Have any of you watched Panic and are now obsessed with Ray Hall? Just me?

"And so my precious little jackals," Feeny talked to the group, "here’s the bottom line: No one leaves this room until you have healed every relationship in this group. No matter how long it takes." He stated.

The group was in Feeny's classroom. Everyone sat on the desks but Eric, who stood behind Feeny.

"Not matter how long!" Eric shouted.

"Shut up." Feeny looked at him.

"Shut up, jackals!" Eric shouted at the group.

"How can you possibly keep us here against our will?" Topanga stood up.

"A minus."

"Well played, old man." She sat again.

"I know this group as well as anyone living. And I will not have it falling apart." Feeny paused, "Not now."

"So what if we can’t fix things?" Cory asked.

"Well then you will go through life without each other." Feeny answered.

"No!" Eric talked, "C’mon, guys. We can do this, we’re all adults, here." He looked at the group and then at Delilah, who sat next to Topanga. Front row. "Please," he begged, "I need you here."

Delilah took a deep breath, "I can't believe I'm saying this," she said standing up, "but I'm going to take a side." She talked and the group gasped. "And I'm taking Eric's." She walked over to the boy and Feeny.

"She started it." Cory suddenly pointed at Rachel.

"He parked in my spot." The redhead talked back.

"She overreacted." Shawn pointed at Rachel.

"They took apart my car!" The girl talked in anger.

"She glued my pants!" Cory pointed at her again.

"This isn’t about any of that." Jack talked.

"What is it about?" Mr. Feeny asked.

"It’s about they’re jerks." Angela pointed at Cory and Shawn.

"It’s about that these friendships aren’t what we thought they were." Jack answered.

"Okay. Boo-hoo to the both of you." Cory looked at them.

"Cory!" Topanga looked at him.

"No, this is crazy!", He talked in anger, "We pull a couple of pranks and suddenly we’re not friends anymore?" He asked.

"What kind of friends were we?" Shawn asked.

"Not. Not friends." Rachel talked.

"Okay, fine, we’re not friends today. I’ll see ya tomorrow." Cory said and looked at Feeny, "I mean, Mr. Feeny, why are you keeping us locked up here?"