11; the one where Eric meets triplets

"Hey!" Cory and Topanga entered the apartment, where the Angela, Rachel and Delilah had breakfast

"Hey!" Cory and Topanga entered the apartment, where the Angela, Rachel and Delilah had breakfast. "I'm home from the honeymoon, and I want some salami." Cory left his stuff on the sofa and walked to the refrigerator.

"Hi, there, married girl." Rachel smiled.

"Hello!" Topanga smiled back.

"Wait a minute." Cory talked, "Where's the salami." He looked at the three girls. "Topanga, I'm home from the honeymoon. Where's the honeymoon welcome salami?" He asked, "We are moving in here."

"He said moving in," Rachel talked.

"I'm equally troubled." Angela talked in surprise.

"What does he mean by moving in?" Delilah asked.

"Cory?"

"I mean, a man moves in to his new house," Cory started, "he expects to find a nice deli spread."

"Cory, we'll go grocery shopping together. It'll be fun." Topanga told him.

"You know what I'd like to do at the grocery store?" Cory walked to his wife, "Ring the butcher bell, and then run away." He chuckled, "Girls I'll tell you, there is nothing funnier than an angry butcher." The girls looked around in confusion, "Where's the magazine? I gotta do my business."

"Cory!" Topanga looked at the girls, "Isn't he cute?"

"No." Delilah kept eating.

"He thinks he's living here." Angela talked.

"Of course he is!" Topanga walked to her and hugged her, "Where else would he be living, silly?"

"Topanga," Delilah looked at her, "you said after you got married you'd be moving out." She emphasized the word 'out'.

"We will be," she paused, "eventually."

"Oh, boy." Rachel but her nails.

"Why did say, 'oh, boy'?" Topanga asked.

"Oh, boy." Angela said.

"Why did she say 'oh, boy'?"

Delilah pointed at the door upstairs as Shawn walked outside the bedroom hallway.

"Hey, Angela, I tried your body wash."  He smiled, "I smell like peaches."

"You do," Cory smelled him, "You ready do."

"Hey, guys, listen, uh", he looked at the married girl, "Topanga, I packed up all the stuff from your room and I put it right there." He pointed at the boxes next the door.

"Why would you do that?"

"Because it was in the way when I moved into the room."

"Why would you move into the room?" She frowned.