9; the one where they prepare Topanga's wedding

"Come on, what's taking you guys so long?" Topanga asked from the apartment's sofa as she closed her magazine

"Come on, what's taking you guys so long?" Topanga asked from the apartment's sofa as she closed her magazine. "Come on, come on, come on, come on!" She rushed.

Then, Angela, Rachel and Delilah walked out of the bedrooms with big, puffy pink dresses and hats.

"Those are the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen!" Topanga cried.

"Topanga," Angela started, "don't you think you're maybe a little too emotional to make the right decision about this?" She asked.

"Those are the most beautiful dresses I have--" she repeated but was interrupted by her sister.

"Ok, ok, all right." She said.

"Where's Morgan? I wanna see how my future sister looks." She asked excitedly.

"Hey Morgan! Come on out!" Rachel called her. "Share the joy."

Morgan walked out of the bedrooms in the same dress and stopped right before walking down the stairs, "What are you, psycho?" She walked downstairs and joined the girls.

"Morgan, you look so beautiful!" Topanga talked.

"We look like clowns!"

"Beautiful clowns!" Angela corrected.

"Cirque du soleil clowns." Rachel added.

"No," Morgan looked at them, "horn-honking big-shoe-wearing clowns."

"Honey," Rachel started.

"Shut up." Morgan stood between Delilah and Angela. "I ain't wearing it."

Topanga rolled her eyes and took something from a bag.

"See," she showed the girls, "they come with parasoles!" She twirled the parasol. "And the best part," She gave each girl one, "is that after the wedding, you guys are gonna want to wear these dresses over and over again."

Morgan groaned and took off her dress, "Die, dress, die!" He hit it with her parasole, "Die! Die!"

"It's dead! It's dead!" Rachel said as she and Angela stopped her.

"It can't hurt you anymore." Angela talked. "Okay, sweetie how you doing?" The two girls approached Topanga.

"You good? You okay?" Rachel asked.

"Well, about these lovely, lovely dresses," Angela started.

"Maybe it's possible," Rachel continued.

"That we're not,"

"Lovely enough,"

"For them." Angela finished.

"Just cut the crap. At least Morgan was honest." Topanga said and looked at her sister, who leaned on the kitchen aisle. "Aren't you going to say anything?"

"I don't have the strength to complain," she frowned, "I'm too tired." She talked weakly.

"Well, that's it! If you guys can't put on these dresses and get caught up in the magic of my southern-belle wedding, then who needs y'all?" Topanga cried.

"You're from Philadelphia, stupid!" Morgan said.

"Morgan!" Delilah hit her arm softly.

•••

Delilah laid on the couch watching TV when Rachel walked to her.

"Ok, you," she sat next to her, "what's going on?"

"What do you mean?" Delilah sat up.

"You've been really tired lately and you're not being yourself." She talked in concern. "Is this because of the wedding?"

"Which one?" Delilah asked.

"Any of them" Rachel insisted.

"I don't know," Delilah shrugged her shoulders, "I just don't feel ok," she looked at Rachel, "I think I might be getting the flu or something." She explained.

"Ok," she nodded, "if you need anything, I'm in my room." The redhead smiled and left, leaving the girl a little confused.

•••

"Ladies! Front and center!" Shawn called the girls from the wedding hall and they entered the room wearing the dresses Topanga had chosen for them, with the exception of Delilah. "Ok, who wants to go first?"

Rachel walked front with a big smile, "I totally love my bridesmaids dress." She paused, "I totally love my bridesmaids dress." She repeated and walked back to her spot, Angela walking front.

"I feel like a delicate georgia peach in this dress, and I'm thrilled to wear it. Thank you." She talked with a wide grin and walked back to her place.

It was Morgan's turn now, "I was very selfish and inconsiderate the other yesterday. This is your wedding and I'm going to tell you the truth." She looked at Shawn and back at Topanga. "Your friends are stinking liars! Shawn payed then fifty bucks each, and I wouldn't use this dress to wipe my--"

Alan covered her mouth and dragged her outside.

"You're not even wearing it." Cory pointed at Delilah.

"I'm sorry, but I refuse to wear that monstrosity." She said.

"Delilah!" Angela scolded her.

"What?" She asked. "I won't lie to her!"

Then, Eric walked inside the room, covered in a cape followed by Jack.

"Hello, everyone."

"Ok, don't do this," Jack started, "Look at me, I'm begging you."

"Quiet half-breed!" Eric interrupted him and started walking to the centre of the room, "There are some people in this room who shall remain nameless--" he interrupted himself, "Cory and mommy and daddy!" He talked as Jack stopped next to his fiance. " That don't think I'm best-man material. Well," he stood in front of Topanga. "I'm sorry I have to do this Cory."

Jack approached the boy again, "Look, rethink this, all right? It's a bad move!" He tried but Eric shushed him, so he walks snack next to Delilah.

"You know something, Topanga? If I can't be the best man," he untied his cape, "then I'm gonna be the groom!" He took it off and revealed some sort of satin orange tuxedo.

Topanga's eye started twitching harder as she held on Cory's shoulder.

"What the--" Delilah muttered.

"Topanga, I love you. I've always loved you." He talked in a weird accent, "Ever since I saw you through that peephole in the bathroom.", He paused as jaws started dropping, "and so know how you've secretly longest for me as well. So Topanga, let's drop this charade." He took a handkerchief and wiped the floor before kneeling, "Topanga, marry me and let's make nick-nick."

"Get him." Cory told Topanga and she jumped on Eric, attacking him.

•••

Rachel looked up from her books and looked at the apartment's door, as Delilah bursted in and approached the kitchen, where the redhead sat.

"What happ--" Rachel started but stopped when Delilah placed some papers on top of her books and stood next to her waiting for a reaction.

Rachel started reading the papers in confusion and after a few seconds gasped and looked at Delilah, "Does he know?"

Delilah shook her head as she sat down next to Rachel with tears, "What am I going to do?"

"I don't know, but" the redhead paused, "whatever you do, I will support you." She took her hand. "Delilah," she smiled and the named chuckled.

"I'm pregnant."