6; the one where Angela's father visits

The girls were having breakfast in the kitchen when they heard a knock on the door

"It is adorable how he's stalking you." Rachel joked.

"Yeah, it is." Angela talked in sarcasm, "Go away!" He knocked again.

"Milkman!"

"There are no milkmen anymore!" Angela shouted.

"Cow!"

"You guys, you can't leave him out there, Angela." Rachel stood up and left her dishes on the sink.

"I'm gonna leave him out there, then I'm gonna kick his butt into the elevator." Angela walked to the door.

"As you should, girl." Delilah talked from her seat next to Topanga.

"Hi!" Shawn said as Angela opened the door.

"I'm not here for you, so cool your jets." Cory talked, "I'm only here to support my buddy when he gets killed." He turned to Shawn, "Go ahead, Shawn. Get killed, and let's get outta here."

Angela tried to close the door, but Shawn stopped her.

"Whoa, whoa. Angela, Angela." He opened the door, "Can I just tell you one thing?"

"Fine. You can say whatever you want as long as it doesn't contain the words 'I', 'love', or 'you.' " Angela said.

"I lover you, too." Shawn smiled, "That's so sw--" He was interrupted by Angela shutting the door on his face, "Whoa! You think I'm goin' away? I'm not goin' away. I live in your doorway now. You hear that? I live here. " He talked from behind the door.

"You do have to admire his persistence." Rachel chuckled.

"Disagree!" Delilah frowned.

"Yeah, well, he learned from the master." Topanga joked and knocking was heard again.

"Hey! Can't take no for an answer?" Angela stood up, "If I say I don't want to see you, then I don't want to see you!" She walked to the door, "You got that?" she opened the door furiously, revealing a man in uniform.

"Why is this boy lying in your doorway?" The man asked and Angela screamed.

"Daddy!" She hugged him.

"Hi." Shawn greeted from the floor.

•••

"Have you met my friends, Topanga, Delilah, and Rachel?" Angela talked once the man was inside the apartment.

"Good to meet you." He smiled, "You know, the ROTC program is also for women." He said.

"Stop selling." Angela complained.

"So, is Mrs. Moore in the Army, too? Is she in the Army?" Rachel asked with a smile and the sisters elbowed her.

"Rachel." Topanga muttered.