23; the one where Angela leaves | pt 2

Topanga walked inside the hospital room

Topanga walked inside the hospital room. Delilah called that morning saying the baby was out of the NICU, and she wanted to drop by before leaving.

"Hi," she smiled, "I'm going to New York for my final round of interviews." She approached her sister.

"That's great!" She smiled, "We should be out this afternoon."

"Yeah, the baby is still a little weak." Jack talked as Topanga approached the bassinet.

"Does he have a name, yet?" She asked looking at him.

"No, he doesn't." Delilah answered.

"I have to go," Topanga looked at the clock and smiled at the couple, "I'll be back before angela leaves.", She opened the door and smiled at them, "Congratulations."

•••

"I still can't believe he's real." Jack talked as he held the baby. "I'm a father." He smiled.

Delilah chuckled and suddenly, the door opened.

"I got it!" Feeny smiled.

"Really?" Delilah asked as Jack sat next to her and the man walked towards them.

He gave them a pice of paper.

"I've been looking for names for two days,", he smiled, "I didn't like any of them!" He complained, "But then I sat on my house bench, and I knew." He explained.

Jack and Delilah unfolded the paper and saw a bunch of names crossed out, others with question marks, and then one written in capitals later and circled.

"Do you like it?"

They looked at each other and smiled before looking at the man.

"We love it."

•••

"Oh, our world traveler!" Rachel stood up as Angela and Shawn walked inside the student Union.

"Hey! Woo! Angela!" Everyone cheered.

"Guys." She pouted, "Where are Delilah and Jack? They said they'd be here?" She talked.

"We're here!" Delilah walked inside the room with Jack. She held the baby as Jack pushed the baby cart.

"Oh my god!" Angela talked and everyone looked at them in happiness.

"Guys, we present to you," Jack started, "the latest incorporation to our gang," he paused.

"Eric Rose Hunter." Delilah announced the name and everyone looked at them in surprise.

Eric stood up and walked to them.

"You called him Eric?" He asked and Jack patted his shoulder, "Can I?" He asked and Delilah handed him the baby. "He's beautiful." Eric giggled and sat again with the baby.