27; the one where they have a baby

The last episode wow

18th July 2009

Delilah closed the door as the Matthews entered the car. It was Amy and Alan's anniversary, so she had offered to have Josh staying for a slumber party with Eric.

"Why don't you go and play in your room while dad and I finish dinner?" Delilah told the boys and they smiled before running upstairs.

She walked slowly to the kitchen and sat on one of the stools they had in the middle of the room, where the table where they ate was.

"I still can't believe you're thirty-eight weeks pregnant." Jack chuckled as he kept cooking.

"I know, right?" She talked as she ate a chip.

"Yeah, I mean," He frowned, "we almost lost little Eric because he was born too early, and now," He looked at her, "this one doesn't seem to want to come out."

"I understand them," Delilah said confusing her husband, "it was hard for me to come out, too." She joked.

Jack chuckled and kept cooking the burgers.

"Anyway," He kept chuckling, "this is ready, call the boys, please."

Delilah stood up and walked to the staircase, groaning uncomfortably.

"Boys! Dinner's ready!" She called them and after a few seconds they ran downstairs, past Delilah and into the kitchen, "I see someone's hungry." She chuckled.

They all sat around the table and ate the burgers while chatting about the boy's day and all that.

After they finished, they decided to watch a movie, so they sat on the sofa. Jack on the right edge, with Eric next to him, while Delilah sat on the left edge with Josh between her and Eric.

They decided to watch "The adventures of Elmo in Grouchland".

At some point in the middle of the movie, Eric fell asleep.

"You know what?" Jack talked once the movie finished, "I'm tired, too." He stood up and picked up Eric.

"I will put Josh to bed later" She looked at the boy.

"It's really late, Lilah." Jack said, "Don't stay awake too late."

He walked upstairs with the boy and Delilah looked at the kid cuddled next to her.

"Do you wanna watch another movie?" She asked.

"Ok," He said and yawned as the movie they chose started playing. Halfway through the movie, he called again, half asleep. "When are you leaving?" The boy asked.

"In August," She answered softly looking ta him, "Josh," She said as his lip started shaking, "oh, baby."

She hugged the kid and he cried.