Since were telling the truth!

November POV

I was in the bed sleep when my phone started ringing.

"Hello" I said

"Baby where you at" D.J asked

"I stayed at Ace's house" I mumbled

"Hurry home" he said and he hung up. I looked over and saw Ace wide awake.

"You got to go" Ace asked

"Yeah" I said

"Will you cook before you leave" Ace asked and I laughed. I walked down stairs to the kitchen and I got out some cereal, a bowl and spoon, I found a piece of paper and pin and I wrote breakfast.

I walked out the house and I forgot that Ace picked me up yesterday so I had to walk home. I walking when the car pulled up beside me.

"I'm not a hoe so you can keep driving" I said

"Girl don't nobody won't you" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked over and saw Derrick ( Derrick is Ace's best friend)

"Derrick" I said

"November"He said and I just looked at him.

"If you don't get in this car then I'm leaving you" Derrick said. I got in the car and I turn around and saw this beautiful little girl in the car.

"Hey cutie" I said

"Hey " she said

"I didn't know you had a daughter" I said

"Yeah she's three years old" he said

"My babies are 9 and 1" I said

"Y'all had another one" Derrick asked

"Yeah we got 3" I said

"Y'all still together" Derrick asked

"Nah I got a boyfriend" I said. We pulled up to my the apartments.

"Thank you" I said getting out the car

"No problem" he said. I walked in our apartment and saw D.J pacing back and front.

"So your sleeping around with him" D.J asked

"No, I just spent the night" I said

"Don't lie, I smell him all over you" D.J yelled

"I stayed in the guest room" I said

"It was thundering" D.J yelled. I just stood there

"Well since we telling stuff then I slept with this girl" D.J said and I felt myself getting mad.

"You know what me and Ace did sleep together and we were banging like wild animals" I yelled and D.J punched me. I grabbed the lamp and I turned around to hit him but I missed. I got up to run out the door but he grabbed my leg and I fell.

"Help, Help Me" I yelled as loud as I could

"Shut up" D.J yelled. D.J started dragging me to the bedroom. I grabbed on to the door.

"Help Me please" I yelled again crying. I started kicking and yelling. I heard someone come creeping through the front door.

"Help me" I yelled

"Shut up" D.J demanded. The man came in there and shot D.J.

"Are you ok" He asked. I started crying and I got up and I hugged the man.

"Thank you" I said crying

"Lets get you cleaned up" the man said. We walked to his apartment and he called the police.

"The police will be here in a minute" he said and I noticed he was a detective.

"Your a detective" I asked

"Yeah and I was just getting off of work" he said

"I'm sorry" I said

"There's nothing you need to be sorry for" he said. He gave me some ice for me mouth and the police came.

"Detective what happen" the woman asked

"I heard this woman screaming for her life and when I walked then she was holding on to the door frame and he boyfriend was pulling her legs so I shot him" the detective said

"Is this everything that happened" the office asked and I nodded my head. The police left and I walked into my apartment and started packing my clothes.

"If you ever need anything just call me" the detective said

"Thank you" I said zipping up my bags. The detective carried my bags to my car .

"Thank you" I said

"That's part of my job and here's my card" he said. I took the card and I put it in my back pocket.

I drove to a hotel that was far out of town but before I went to the hotel then I got me some alcohol. I was drinking like it was juice. My phone started ringing.

"Hello" I said

"Are you drunk" Ace asked

"Ace I could have died today" I said crying

"Baby where are you at" Ace asked

"I'm at motel 6 the one out of town" I said

"I'm coming baby" Ace said and he hung up. I laid on the crying.

Ace POV

As soon as I got off the phone with November then I called my Great grandma.

"Hello" he said

"I need you watch the kids, Novembers in trouble" I said

"Ill be right there" she said and I hung up. She was here quicker then I thought she would be. I ran out the house and I got in my white jeep.

I was front in motel 6 and I had no idea what room November was in so I knocked on 106 because he car was right in front of it.

"November it's me Ace" I said and the door opened and I saw her on the bed crying.

"Baby I'm here now" I said

"I just want you to hold me" she said crying.

As I was holding November all I could thinking about was I am going to kill who ever did this to my baby.

Chapter good?

Do y'all think that D.J is dead?

How did y'all feel about this chapter?