Thick And Thin

November POV

2 months later

10:45 pm
_______

I was packing me a night bag, so I could go over Janna's house.

"Baby, what you doing tonight" I asked Logan

"Staying here and watching TV " he said laying down

"I bet" I mumbled. I put my night bag on my back, I gave Logan a long kiss.

"Love you baby" I said

"Love you too" Logan said

"Just think, less then 24 hours you'll be my wife" Logan said

"Yasss" I said and Logan laughed. I walked downstairs, outside and I got in my car.

I pulled up to Janna's house and I got up. Before we go in here, let me tell you Janna is not the same person back when we were 18. She's not your good, good anymore, she is bad.

I knocked on the door and she opened it.

"Hey hoe" she greeted me

"I'm not a hoe, I'm locked up" I said smiling

"Dang! It must cuffing season, if Novembers getting married" she joked. I walked in the house and I went to the freezer, to get me some ice cream.

"I didn't tell you to make yourself at home" Janna said

"Shut up" I said " where your ice cream at"

"Everything upstairs" she answered. I ran upstairs to her room and saw her whole bed had candy, drinks and ice cream. I grabbed the ice cream and the spoon, on the table.

"Fatty" Janna said

"Yup" I said.

We were watching some type of love story but I wasn't really feeling it. Janna looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"What" I said

"Let's go downstairs" she said. I looked her confused but I walked downstairs. I sitting on couch, looking around because I felt lilt something was going to happen.

"Ain't nothing going to happen" Janna said and the door bell rung. I looked at her and she got up to get the door. I stood up and I grabbed the bat. A man in a black suit came in the living room and I started beating him with the bat. Janna pulled me off off him.

"November, he was a stripper" Janna yelled. I looked at the other dude and he looked scared.

"You can still dance" I said and he ran out the door.

"Don't leave me" the dude that I beat with the bat said standing up.

"I'm sorry" I said and he started hoping out the door. Janna shut the front door and she walked in living room laughing.

"It's not funny" I said

"You beat the hell out of him" she said laughing.

"That was a workout" I yawned and Janna busted out laughing. I walked back upstairs, I climbed in the bed and I went to sleep.

Narrator POV

While November was over Janna's house beating up male strippers, then Logan was doing exactly what he told November he was going to do.

November POV

NEXT DAY

The alarm clock went off and I jumped up with a smile on my face. I looked over a Janna and saw her still asleep.

"Janna get up" I yelled

"Your so fine August" she mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"August"I yelled. Janna jumped up yelling Where and I busted out laughing.

"I hate you" she yelled. Janna is in love with August but I can't stand him.

I went and got in the shower. I stayed in the shower for about 25 minutes and then I got out. I dried off and then I put on my lingerie. I throw on my sweat pants, a t- shirt and I slipped on my slides.

"I'm ready" I yelled. I ran down the stairs to see Janna in her underclothes dancing.

"Put on some clothes" I yelled

"You knew you like what you see" she winking at me. I rolled my eyes and I throw a piece of bacon at her.

"Yass, baby keep throwing that money" she said twerking and I busted out laughing. Janna finally put her some clothes and we left.

We pulled up to the church and we walked around the church to where I'm getting ready at. When I walked in the room then I saw Wizdom in her blue lace dress.

"look at my baby" I smiled

"Hey momma" she said. She went back to playing with her cousin marry. I put on my blue dress that fades to white and I sat down in the chair so the woman could do my hair.

"First time being married" she asked

"No, second" I said

"I hope this is your last wedding" she said and I nodded. The woman was finished with my hair and I went to go look at it in the mirror. The woman had flat ironed my hair and gasped.

"I love it" I smiled. I don't wear my hair flat ironed that much because I'm always on the go.

"Come on girls show time" Mia yelled.

We went to the main doors and I saw Wizdom and Marry throwing down the flowers.

"She's turning more into you every day" D said and I nodded. My dad said he wouldn't walk me down the aisle, because I'm marrying a white man.

"Yup" I said. Once the girls sat down then it was time for me to walk down the aisle. As I walked down the aisle then I just smiled at Logan, in my mind I was thinking This is the one.

We were at the part where the preacher asked if there is any reason why this couple shouldn't get married. I looked around at our friends and family, I thought Nope they're all for our marriage.

"Yes" Ace yelled. Ace walked up to where I was standing and my heart started beating. Ace grabbed my hand and I looked into his eyes.

"Baby, I remember the first time we got married, we were head over heels for each other" Ace said "I also remember when I first met you at the basketball court, you were beautiful but now your just pass beautiful, I also remembered when we said that we're going to be together thick and thin"

I started crying with tears of joy, I didn't think that Ace remembered that. I looked over at Logan and he looked pissed off. I looked back at Ace and saw he had hand out for me to leave with him. I looked at Logan and I mouthed I'm sorry. I grabbed Ace's hand and we ran down the aisle. When we got outside then we stopped.

"We'll always be together for Thick and Thin" I said to Ace.

How was chapter?

I hoped you liked it!

This won't be your last time probably reading my books, I'm working on a new book called No Other Lover But You!

Comment, vote, share and talk about it!!