Sick

November POV

I was in the kitchen cooking soup for everyone. Wisdom and me are the only ones not sick and she is at Ms. Kings house. I took the boys there soup and hot tea's.

"Do y'all need anything else" I asked

"No mom we got everything" they said. I took the other soup too our room. Ace was in the room sleep, I put his soup on the side table and I covered it up. I sprayed this germ stuff and then I walked out and I sprayed myself.

I walked downstairs and I heard the boys yelling my name. This is going to be a long day, I thought.

Jaclyn POV

I was at the drugstore buying cough drop, night stuff and everything to get my baby back feeling well. I walked up to the counter and the woman looked at me like I was crazy.

"Don't be looking at me like that cause i can fix that" I said rolling my eyes. She looked scared and I thought she better be cause my man is sick and he can't hold me.

I walked upstairs to our room and saw him mother talking to him.

"Baby I got everything" I said handing him the bag. Dominic looked in the bag, he got the cough syrup and he drunk it like it was juice.

"Baby you were to take a teaspoon" I said

"I ready to fell better" he said. Dominic ran to the bathroom and I know he was going to on the toilet all night.

"Oh lord" I heard him say

"Baby do you need anything" I said throw giggles

"Oh lord" he yelled. I walked in the quest room and I got in the bed. I was reading this book and I heard Dominic yell.

"Aw! I hope my baby better soon" I said . I feel asleep with my hand on my stomach.

How was chapter!

Everyone's sick!

Sorry for any mistakes!

Jaclyn don't playing!

COMMENT AND VOTE!