Never Ever

November POV

I have been trying to fix all my broken pieces with everyone but the main one I care about fixing is me and Jaclyn friendship. I just got finished with rehab and I couldn't have did it without everyone love.

I was on my way to go see my kids, who live with Ace. I pulled up in the driveway and I saw them outside play. I got out the car and Wisdom ran up to me.

"Look how big you getting" I said to wisdom. She getting a little bit to thick and her hair is hanging to the middle of her back. I'll cut it later because it is to long for her to be four.

"Ma" the boys yelled. The boys start running and my eyes got big. The boys are teens and there almost taller then me.

"We missed you"they said wrapping there arms around me. After a few minutes they went back playing and I ran to Ace. I jumped into his arms and he kissed me.

"I missed you"I said about to cry

"I miss you too" he said. Now that I turned my life around, then me and Ace are working things out and I'm loving it .

I went in the house, to cook dinner but some chick was already cooking.

"Who you?" I asked

"I'm Ace's girlfriend" she said. I just looked at her and I shook my head. Ace told me he loved and that he wanted me. I walked out the house and Ace just shook his head. I said good bye to the kids and I got in my car.

I pulled up to Dad's house and I saw Mia picking the weeds out her garden.

"Hey Mia" I said getting out the car

"Hey baby girl" She said

"Where's dad" i asked

"In the house" She said. I walked in the house, to the living room and saw him watching TV.

"Hey daddy" I said

"Hey baby" he said

"I missed you" I said

"I missed you too" he said "Did you go see the kids"

"Yes, they're getting so big" I said

"I bet" he said. I started thinking about Ace, how he used to love me. I will never ever let any dude run over me.

How was chapter?

Did y'all like it?

November did rehab!

Comment,vote, share and talk about it!