Crying

Jaclyn POV

I heard the alarm clock go off and I was about to press snooze but I remember that Ramello had school today.

"Ramello get up" I said tapping him. Ramello rolled over and went back to sleep.

"Ok, I'm going to go get some of cold water" I said getting up. Ramello jumped up and went in the his room and I went downstairs to the kitchen. I put Ramello a pop tart and bacon in a bag and then I went back upstairs to his room. Ramello had on his dark blue jeans, his blue polo shirt and his timblans.

"Aw momma baby's getting so big" I said smiling

"I'm a big boy now" he said

"You are then I guess you can't sleep with me no more" I joked

"I'm not that big" he said smiling. I went in my room, I slipped on my slides and I was ready to leave.

I walked Ramello to the front door of his class room.

"I love you" I said

"I love you too" he said

"You be a good boy for momma" I said

"I will" he said and then he walked in the class room. I stood there and watched him play with the other kids. I thought my baby's growing up on me and then I left.

When I got home then I put on my black booty shorts and sports bra. I went in the living room and I started cleaning up Ramello toys when I heard the door bell ring. I opened the door, saw Dominic and I tried to close it but he grabbed the door.

"That not a nice way to treat people" he said smiling. I rolled my eyes and walked back in the living room.

"Where my son at" he asked coming in the living room.

"At school" I said

"Why don't never bring him over Keylee's house" he asked

"I don't like her" I said nonchalant.

"He got brothers and sisters over there" Dominic said. Dominic now has 2 kids with that Keylee chick.

"You know what you don't care about him, you just use him to make you look like a good parent but your not" I said. He slapped me and I punched him in his face. Dominic tackled me and I hit the wall. I shook it off and I got up and I hit him with a lamp. Dominic pinned me down to the ground and I was trying to get out of his hold.

"I hate you" I yelled

"I love you too" he said

"Let me go you user" I said

"Yah I am a user" Dominic said. I stopped trying to get out of his hold and I broke down crying.

"I'm sorry" he said

"Just get out" I yelled. He got up and he left. I laid there crying and I finally crawled to grab the phone.

"November can you pick up Ramello and take him to your house" I said

"Yeah are you ok" She asked

"Yeah" I said

"Are you sure, you sound weak" November said

"I'm ok" I said

"Ok" she said and I hung up. I laid back on the floor and I just cried.

How was chapter?

Dominic slapped Jaclyn?

They got in a fight!?

COMMENT AND VOTE!!