Surprise

Jaclyn POV

I am trying to figure if should tell Ramello my surprise first or should I tell Mackay first. I went ahead and called My mom.

"Hello" she answered on the third ring

"Hey mommy" I said

"What did you do Jaclyn Devon Price" my mom yelled in the phone

"I didn't no nothing" I explained

"Tell me right now or don't make me drive over there and beat it out of you" she warned

"I'm pregnant" I mumbled and she started screaming

"What" I asked

"Your really pregnant" she asked

"Yes" I said

"Omg! I'm happy, have you told Ramello and Mackay" my mom asked

"No not yet but I am when they get home" I said

"Ok, well baby I got to go start dinner so call me later love you" she said and I hung up. My mom send me a text and said you better say love you too or I'll drive over there.

I wrote IM in big letters with chocolate icing on the counter. I put white pedals going upstairs to our bedroom, then on a piece of paper I wrote Pregnant and I placed it in the middle of the bed. I heard the front door open, I went in the bathroom and hide. I hope this works I thought.

Mackay POV

Ramello and me walked in the house and I was expecting the house to smell like food but it smelled like all these air fresheners, we got around here.

"Where the food" Ramello asked

"I'm thinking the same thing" I said. We walked in the kitchen and saw the counter said IM in big letters. Me and Ramello both looked puzzled.

"I'm confused" Ramello said

"That makes two of us" I said. We followed the pedals upstairs to me and Jaclyn's bedroom. We stopped at the front of the door.

"I'm scared" Ramello said

"Never be scared" I said. We walked in the bedroom and saw on the bed said pregnant. I'm like speechless right now.

Jaclyn POV

I was looking through the crack of the door and I saw Mackay's mouth wide open. I came out the bathroom and I looked at Mack.

"Your not happy" I said dropping my head

"Baby, I'm the happiest man alive right now" Mack said. I started smiling and I looked up a him.

"Mom what does this mean" Ramello said

"Come on let's go talk" I said grabbing his hand. We went in his room and we sat on his bed facing each other.

"Does this mean I might have a brother or sister" Mello asked

"Yeah" I said

"Will you still pay attention to me" he asked

"Yes I will" I said smiling

"I love you mom and baby sister or brother" Ramello said. Tears just started rolling down my face.

"Momma don't cry" Mello said wiping my tears

"I'm just happy" I said

"You got a weird way showing it" he said and I laughed.

"What you want for dinner" I asked

"Pizza and chips" he said

"That's a plan" I said getting up. I went back downstairs to the kitchen and I started making pizza and fries. Mackay wrapped his arms around me.

"How did Ramello take it"Mack asked

"Good" I said

"That's good" Mackay said un- wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm so excited" Mackay said doing a dance

"Me too" I said. Mackay gave me a kiss and then he licked the side of my face.

"Your so nasty" I said

"You know you like it" he said slamming my butt

"Boy you better go on somewhere" I said pushing him. Mackay walked out of the kitchen and I thought what am I'm going to do with him.

How was chapter?

The surprise was Jaclyn's pregnant!😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Comment, vote, share and talk about it! 😋