Ramello

Jaclyn POV

3 years later

I was in the living room waiting for Chris to come home with my baby. I heard the door open and I jumped up and I ran to the door.

"My baby" I said picking up Ramello. Today was Ramello first day of preschool and I couldn't go because I was feeling sick.

"Hey momma" Ramello said

"I miss you" I said and he ran upstairs.

"Thank you for taking him to school and picking him up" I said to chris

"No problem but I got to go" he said

"Ok you be careful" I said. After Chris left then I went upstairs to Ramello rooms and saw him playing cars.

"Did you miss me today" I asked sitting beside me

"Yeah and do I have to go back tomorrow" he asked

"It was your first day" I said and he sighed. Ramello looks like Dominic in every way. Dominic is not really in Ramello life so if Ramello needs something then he asks Chris.

"Do it for momma" I said

"Ok, I love you" he said

"I love you too big head" I said smiling

"Your head is bigger" he said. I started touching my head and he laughed

"What you want for dinner" I asked

"Umm.. Chicken nuggets" he said. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and I started making chicken nuggets, Mack cheese and broccoli. When dinner was ready then I yelled for Ramello.

"Ramello king Payne" I yelled. Ramello came running down the stairs and I put his plate on the table. I was making my food and I looked over and saw Ramello praying. I sat in front of Ramello and I smiled.

"Is it good" I asked. Ramello was eating like it was his last meal

"Yeah" he said. When Ramello got finish eating then we went upstairs, to his room and got on his car pj.

"You sleeping with Momma tonight" I asked

"Yeah" he said

"Ight, I'm going downstairs to watch TV and when I come back upstairs you better asleep" I warned and he ran to my room. I went downstairs to the living room and I started watching Preacher Daughters.

"Lolly my type my girl because I would have packed her stuff too but I know it's wrong" I said. When Preacher Daughters went off then I went upstairs to my room and saw Ramello wide awake.

"Boy what did I tell you" I said

"I couldn't go to sleep" he said. I put on my pink shorts, my tank top and I put my hair in a bun. I climbed in the bed and Ramello put in head on my stomach and he went to sleep. I went to sleep after I was that Ramello was comfortable.

How was chapter?

Do y'all like the Ramello?

COMMENT AND VOTE!