Another Day

Jaclyn POV

I was sitting on top of the counter eating a whole cheesecake. Mackay walked in shirtless and sat my cheesecake down.

"Your body is my party" I sung. Mackay laughed and I smiled.

"Your so silly" he said

"Yup" I said popping my p. I walked upstairs to Ramello rooms and saw he was still asleep. This boy could sleep all day if I let him.

"Ramello get up" I said shaking him

"No" he said

"Boy you better get before I go get that belt" I said. Ramello jumped up and I laughed. I walked into our bedroom and I put on my black joggers, my red shirt and my Jordan 4s. I walked back in Ramello's room and saw he was dressed.

"Come on we going to the store" I said. We walked downstairs.

"We going to the store" I yelled to Mackay before I walked out the door. We got in the car and I turned on Migos- one time.

[Hook:]
Smoke one, one time (Smoke one)
Drink one, one time (drink, drink)
Lemme fuck something one time (Smash)
Turn the club up one time (Turn the club up)
Smoke some one time (Smoke)
Drink some one time (Drank)
Lemme fuck something one time
Turn the club up one time (Ugh)
Only take one time.

We pulled up to Walmart and we got out. We got some bleach and some paper towels.

"Momma can we go look at the toys" Ramello said and I nodded my head. Ramello took off running and I started yelling for him to stop but he didn't. When I got to the toy section then I grabbed Ramello by his arm.

"When I tell you to stop then you stop" I yelled at him "your going to get a beaten when we get home"

"I'm sorry" he said fighting through his tears

"Sorry don't help it baby, someone could have took you" I said " I could have hurt the baby running after you"

Ramello started cry and I shook my head.

"Come on" I said. I grabbed his hand and I pushed the buggie. I went through the self checkout because I didn't want to deal with these people.

"Why you looking so mad" I heard someone say. I looked up and I saw Ace.

"Cause he ran off" I said

"It will be ok" Ace explained to Ramello

"Mello don't listen to him" I said grabbing the bags

"I really am sorry" Ramello said. I grabbed his hand.

"Bye Ace" I said

"Bye beautiful" Ace said winking at me and I shook my head. We walked out off Walmart and I the bags in the back.

We pulled up to the house and Ramello ran into the house. I grabbed the bags and I walked inside the house. I put the bags on the kitchen table and then I went in the living. Ramello was telling Mackay what he did.

"It will be ok" Mackay told Ramello

"No it won't I said " I told him to stop and he kept running"

"Man, you got to listen to your mom" Mackay said and Ramello nodded his head. I went in the kitchen and I started cooking some chicken, mashed potatoes, rolls, and green beans.

**

After we all got finished eating then we went upstairs and laid down.

"I love y'all" I said

"Love you too" Mackay and Ramello said. Mackay started rubbing my tummy and I smiled. I can't wait to our baby comes.

How was chapter?

Comment,vote, share and talk about it!!