Eye Candy

Wattpad has deleted a few of my spicey chapters so if the story doesnt make sense that's why.. I'm re-writing them now!

It's been a long ass day. You see a few people wearing fancy suits walk past the sliding glass door, when your attention is snapped back into place as you hear Natasha's voice.

"Just because Tony's staff get to go home doesn't mean we do."

You can't help yourself, you're still in shock that you actually got hired to work for the Avengers. Your eyes drift every so often looking if you can see 'Captain America' or 'The Incredible Hulk', formally known as Steve and Bruce. But you understand that they are not celebrities and you are not here to gush over every Avenger you see.

"Just a few more hours of training and then you can rest for the night roomie", she says as she winks at you.

Natasha has been a really good teacher up to now, I mean she was trained as a Russian spy and martial artist.  Every kick or flip she does she looks like a movie star, and its an honour for her to be teaching you.

"Okay that's fine Natasha, i'm just not used to training this hardcore all day", you say as you softly giggle to yourself

"Call me Nat, we share a room together now. Everyone calls me Nat", she smirks.

-

The room was eery, until muffled voices came from down the corridor. Your eyes widened when you saw two buff men stood in the doorway, slanted so they could both fit.

"What are you two troublemakers doing here?" Nat asks pulling a face.

You catch one of the men staring at you, making it blatantly obvious so you notice. His hair is deep brown and hovers just above his shoulders. He has the most beautiful blue eyes you have ever seen and they are looking directly at yours.

"Bossman Tony asked me to come see how the 'new girl' is doing after her first day", Steve says with a warm smile.

Wow thats Steve Rogers  you think as you smirk in awe of him.

"So why is Summer Soldier with you then?", she giggles.

The man pulls a stern face then looks at you again. "Curious."

You don't know what it is about him but he gives you the chills. He seems dark and self assured. Why is he curious?  you think to yourself. Why is he curious about me he's never met me?

"Im fine, thank you" , you interrupt whilst you're filled with butterflies.

He looks at you and smiles, making you blush so obviously. Fuck this is so embarrassing.

Steve giggles, "Okay then, sounds good to me. Keep working hard ladies." He tugs the man by his t-shirt gesturing to leave.

"I'm Y/N", you stutter.

The man looks at you one last time as he walks towards the door. "Bucky", he says walking off.