Bucket List

WARNING 18+ MATURE CONTENT

Please don't hate on me for this even if it cringes you out, s3x is s3x :)

Before going up to your room you both decided to have a drink at the bar. You ordered two vodka sodas, to heighten the mood. Bucky drank his carefully whereas you downed yours in one go, ordering another straight after. You hadn't drank in a few weeks so you wanted to get a little tipsy. Bucky quietly asked the waiter to put less vodka in your drink, you pulled a lip at him but understood as he didn't want this night to turn into a drunken mess.

The conversation was flowing, as were the drinks. This night was perfect, better than any other. Both feeling the alcohol, you loosened up a bit. Swaying your heads to the music goofily. 

Those 3 words kept repeating in your head. You couldn't believe they were finally out. It was meant to be. You and him. Soulmates. 

-

As you both finished your last drink, Bucky lead you to the elevator to go back to your room. As soon as the metal doors closed he pulled you in and kissed you, holding your waist with his hands. Taking a tight grip. Intertwining your lips with each other. 

He picked you up, pushing you against the door accidentally pushing several buttons in the process. You both giggled into the kiss. You wrapped your legs around his hips. Tugging on his hair as it became more heated. He squeezed your thigh in excitement.

When the elevator reached your floor you stumbled out and ran down the hallway, laughing as he led you to the room. 

The door opened and Bucky locked it behind him. You pulled on his shirt gesturing for another kiss, or maybe something more. He moved away, walking to the other side of the room picking up a bag.

"What did you buy?", you said with a smirk.

"Okay so hear me out, it's completely okay if you're not into it", he mumbled handing you the bag. 

You placed it on the bed, opening it up, looking inside. You pulled out some rope, looking up at him in confusion. Continuing to look inside, next you lifted out a blindfold and a paddle. 

"Erm.. care to explain", you questioned him.

"I thought we could start off basic and explore more in the future? I'm into it. Like a lot. But if you aren't it's okay", he said whilst kissing down your neck.

"Yeah, i'll give it a go Buck. I didn't see you as a sub", you chuckled.

"That's where your wrong doll.. you're the sub. I'm always the dom." He span you around looking you deep in the eyes.

He pulled out a box from behind his back. "One last thing. A gift. For you."

The box was wrapped with red ribbon. You unwrapped it and lifted the lid. It was a black lace lingerie set, complete with matching stockings and a garter.

"Thankyou Bucky", you attacked his lips with yours.

-

He waited on the bed in just his boxers whilst you got changed in the bathroom. As you opened the door you leant against the frame popping your hip, posing for him.

"Fuck-", he moaned as he instantly became hard.

You crawled up onto the bed next to him, he asked you if you were okay with what he was about to do and you nodded. This was another thing to check off the bucket list. Bondage. It turned you on so much, you never thought you'd get to try it with the man you love.

He lay you down on your back and pulled the blindfold over your eyes. This excited you. Not knowing what was about to come. First he kissed from your neck down your body to your abdomen. Teasing you as he pulled away.

"Daddy please", you moaned arching your back.

He smiled. Bucky was in control, he loved this.

Next he began to tie the rope around your wrists and to the headboard. Making sure it was tight enough that you couldn't slip your hands out. 

He began to kiss down your body again. This time licking your pussy through your panties. Causing you to let out yet another moan, it felt so fucking good. He pulled the lace entrance to the side as he slid his flesh index finger in, you were soaked.

"Already wet for me baby", he whispered, "lets fix that".

He moved his head down, eating you out, continuing to finger you at the same time. You let out a loud moan as your breath became heavy, filled with pleasure. He sucked on your lips, coating them in his saliva. Making you come. He noticed and came up to kiss you. Making you taste yourself in his mouth.

He trailed his tongue down your neck, leading to your breasts. He began to tease your nipples. Nibbling on them softly. Pinching them. It was painful but good. 

"More please daddy", you said letting out a large breath of air.

He moved back down to your pussy. Attacking it with his tongue yet again. This time he fingered you with his metal fingers, fast and hard. You squirted on his face. He smiled, he made you do that, no one else.

"Calm down doll, I know it's exciting."

Bucky grabbed the paddle from the side and flipped you over, exposing your ass. He trailed it over your cheeks then smacked them hard. You flinched. The pain was pleasurable. He liked your reaction so he did it harder, then again but with his flesh hand. 

He flipped you back over again and pulled your underwear off. Leaving you in stockings and your bra. He teased your hole with his cock. 

"Please-", you whimpered opening your mouth.

He shoved your panties in your mouth, shutting you up. This excited you. 

He rammed into you hitting your g-spot instantly. Thrusting in and out of your pussy with ease as you were so wet. The feeling was incredible. He pulled the blindfold off of your eyes, he wanted to watch you as he made you come.

"Oh yes!", you screamed.

He then stopped and untied you from the bed but making you get onto all fours, ass in the air, tying your hands behind your back. 

He slammed into you again. With every thrust you let out a little cry of pleasure. The feeling of your walls wrapped around his cock felt so good.

You shouted, "IM GONNA CUM".

"Go on, cum for me like daddy's little slut", he whispered into your ear.

The feeling of his words vibrating your ear was enough to send you off the edge. Hearing your moans made him cum too. Blowing his load into you.

He collapsed on the bed next to you, untying you lazily.

You cuddled into him trailing your fingers over his chest. He reached over to the nightstand grabbing a cigarette for you both. Lighting yours for you. Cigarettes after sex were always the best.

"That was amazing Bucky", you said inhaling a puff of smoke.

"I'm glad you liked it doll", he replied taking a puff of his own. 

"I love you so much my heart hurts", you mumbled as you cuddled into him some more.

"I love you more", he said playing with your hair.

Please don't be annoying in the comments, when people comment immature things about a sex scene it is frustrating because I spend hours writing it. If you can't handle sex then maybe you aren't old enough to be reading this. Sorry for the rant but I work really hard on these chapters just to get hate. Anyways hope u enjoyed besties <3