Wandarogers

Wanda and Steve walked in holding some alcohol as they always do, you gestured them inside and to the bar where Bucky was sat. Wanda looked beautiful as usual and Steve had just finished his meeting so he didn't really look much different to earlier.

"Let's get this party started", Wanda said with a huge smile on her face.

"Two's a party, three is a crowd. What the hell is four?", Bucky replied sarcastically.

"Four is a..", you said trying to finish the line.

"Four is a wing-ding", Steve giggled.

You all looked at him and began to laugh with him. Wanda put her hand on his thigh as she smiled and said, "your such a dork Stevie."

Suddenly the room fell silent, awkward really. You glanced over at Bucky and then back to them, "Stevie?".

"We have something to tell you both..", Steve muttered nervously.

They held hands as they announced, "we've been seeing eachother."

"Hold the phone? You two are fucking?", Bucky said grinning awkwardly, the silence answered his question.

"Oh my god! I was not expecting that!", you stammered, "I'm here for it."

Raising a glass of whatever you were drinking you clinked your glass to theirs.

"Touché".

-

Hours passed filled with laughs and deep conversations.

"So what did you do with the extra room? Tony mentioned that you both decorated it yourself but he hasn't gotten a chance to see it yet...", Steve muttered being nosy.

You and Bucky were so close with Steve and Wanda that you wanted to share the deep secret, now that they were dating maybe they would understand.

"Erm..", Bucky stuttered.

"We can show you if you'd like?", you said holding his hand to relieve his panic.

"Are you sure Y/N?", he asked.

"Fuck it why not?".

Steve and Wanda followed you to the door, faces scrunched with confusion. As you began to unlock it, Wanda fought the earge to read your mind.

"You can't tell anyone!", you whispered.

"Not a soul!", Bucky said looking directly at Steve.

They both nodded their heads and walked behind you entering the room. Eyes widening after seeing what it was filled with.

"Wow you both are into all that kinky shit?", Wanda proclaimed.

"What do you mean by kinky? I'm too old for this", Steve giggled looking at Wanda.

"Your only a year younger than me Steve, come on", Bucky said bursting into laughter.

"Okay and what does that matter Buck, Wanda was my first".

"Wait really?", Wanda said pulling a face, "why didn't you tell me?".

Steve scratched his head with embarrassment, "I mean I'm 105, everyone thought Peggy was my first but I only ever kissed her and then I went under. It's embarrassing I know".

"No Steve it's special, I'm glad you chose Wanda, you've both been though some heavy shit and you deserve to be happy", you said with a smile.

Wanda was still grieving for Vision but Steve took her mind off of it. She didn't think she could ever move on but life happens so fast and she didn't want to miss out on a happy future.

"I'm sorry Steve, I just thought you and Peggy were more serious", Bucky said putting his hand on Steve's shoulder.

"And you've slept with probably over a thousand girls Buck, it's not a competition", Steve replied.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! How rude of you to assume that", Bucky said sarcastically, "not just girls".

You all looked at him in shock, Bucky was bisexual. This was news to you all, but you the most.

"Since uh when?", you said seriously.

"I met a guy when I was under Hydras control, he was the only one who made me feel sane. They didn't really let us see girls, we shared a room and our bodies took control", he mumbled going bright red.

"What happened to him?", you said trying to comfort him. He may have been embarrassed but weren't you all right now. Steve was a virgin before Wanda, you had only recently came out and Wanda was just taking all this information in.

"He was shot during one of our missions, someone from S.H.I.E.LD.."

"I'm so sorry Buck, why did you never tell me this?", you said kissing his cheek.

"I guess I was ashamed, but when I found out about you and Nat it made me look at it differently. Since then I just never had the courage to tell you".

You pulled him in for a hug and squeezed him tight. Reassuring him that it was okay to feel this way.

"Aaaanyways", Steve said trying to lighten the mood, "someone please tell me what a kink is".

"Maybe I could show you", Wanda said pulling him in for a heated kiss.

You looked at Bucky feeling awkward with what Wanda and Steve were doing in front of you. He pulled you in too, you didn't feel like being the odd ones out.

"We can demonstrate", Bucky said smiling into the kiss.

Authors note: Hey so as I mentioned in the last chapter it's my 18th birthday tomorrow, I didn't have enough time to pre-write a chapter to post so the next one will be up on Sunday most likely. Enjoy this one, what do you think happens next? And how are you feeling with what i've written so far? Are you liking the plot? Have a good weekend besties <3