Happy Ending

The honeymoon was everything you had imagined, spending every minute with Bucky was what made it even more perfect. You had gone to Rome for a week, it held the most beautiful landmarks. The colosseum was your favourite, the amount of history behind it was fascinating.

One thing you cherished the most was breakfast on the balcony of where you were staying. Every morning, Bucky would bring you a coffee and a pastry, joining you in watching the sun fill the blue Italian sky.

You would stay up all night talking about Rebecca and how you were going to raise her

You would stay up all night talking about Rebecca and how you were going to raise her. When you arrived home, the first thing you got to work on was her bedroom. Bucky wanted it some girly colour but you ended up deciding on a pastel orange and beige. The theme would be giraffes and there would be plushies dotted all around. Once it was all decorated, you both lay on the floor, nervous but excited of the little bundle of joy that was about to take over your lives.

-

Time jump: 6 months

Bucky was at the compound today, training and attending meetings. You were nine months pregnant and on maternity leave so you were left alone for the day. It was a Saturday so Bucky would be home by 3pm, wishing he would come home earlier. Growing bored you messaged Wanda, surely she would be free on the weekend.

To Wanda: Hey, wanna come mine? I'm bored :/

Within five minutes you received a reply.

To Y/N: Hey girly! I'm in the neighbourhood be there in 5 <3

When she arrived it instantly felt a lot more comforting, you hated being alone now. Living with Bucky permanently, made your attachment issues grow larger. It was helpful to have someone around too, you often couldn't do some tasks due to the pregnancy. Things as simple as getting off the couch were almost impossible, you would think you were being over dramatic, but deep down you were in deep struggle.

"Y/N! I missed you!", she giggled as she let herself in, running over to the couch to give you a cuddle.

She hadn't visited in about a week, Nat had visited on the days Bucky wasn't here. Nat usually came over to gush about some boy she had hooked up with from tinder, you weren't interested you just wanted to watch chick flicks and eat junk food. When Wanda came it was like heaven, she was like a little grandma. She always brought snacks and magazines for you to read, plus she would massage your back, which was a lifesaver with all the pressure the baby put on it. Wanda never failed to make you feel number one.

"I missed you too", you reached out your arms to hug her, "can you grab the remote from the counter over there? I can't reach..."

"Sure! How you feeling?", she said passing over the remote and sitting next to you.

"Not my best... i've been having these weird pains in my stomach all day", she looked at you with worry, "the doctor said that it's normal with how far in I am".