The First Mission

1 8 + S M U T

It was a week later. Every day you had been doing some hardcore training with Nat in the gym. Perfecting your martial arts. Bucky had been helping you with the combat side, teaching you how to use different guns. You weren't a pro but you were good enough for your first ever mission. It wasn't a huge one but it was exciting for your first time.

You were going with Steve, Sam, Tony and Wanda. The objective was to find out where Vision's corpse was being kept, even though he was basically a robot it was important for Wanda to have closure. She was so deeply depressed after the blip that she locked herself in her room most nights and hung out with you and Nat the rest. So for Wanda reasons, Tony agreed to find out where Vision was so she could have a funeral. [He always thought what he would have done if it was Pepper even though she was 1000% human.] They had a thought that it could be S.W.O.R.D, who took over after S.H.I.E.L.D turned out to be hydra.

Bucky was at therapy all week and Nat was on a retreat with Clint doing research on hydra stuff. Nothing really happened after your night together. You were all so busy. You missed their touch though. You craved it. So did they.

You packed your bags and stopped by Bucky's room before you left. Nat had already left earlier yesterday.

"Text me the minute you get there okay?", he said giving you a smile. He cared. He always does.

"Of course, keep me updated on how therapy goes", you reply.

"Stay safe", Bucky whispered whilst giving you a hug. You looked up to him and gave him a kiss. Feeling at peace in his arms, whilst they wrapped around your little body.

-

There was a hotel on the other side of the city and thats where you would be staying. It was about a 5 minute drive from S.W.O.R.D headquarters, 2 hours from Nat and 30 minutes from Bucky. You still felt close to home but Nat felt the furthest. You were sharing an apartment with Wanda, separate rooms as she needed her own space to grieve, this mission would be hard for her and you understood that.

You unpacked your bags and got into your red leather jumpsuit. Even though you liked black, that was Nat's colour, so you went with your second favourite colour. Oh if only Bucky was here to see you, he would be so turned on by just looking at you. red leather hugging your curves, you looked hot.

-

Day one was the most boring. All you had to do was spy on some guy who had all the information on visions body. If he got in your way you were ready to roundhouse kick the life out of him. Nat taught you that. But it wasn't needed, hence why it was boring. There was no action.

You went back to the hotel and up to your apartment. Wanda had gone out for dinner with Sam and Tony, leaving you the place to yourself. It was boring. A boring day ending with more boring. You were bored.

You messaged Bucky and Nat, hoping to get some entertainment whilst you were so lonely.

To Nat: "Hey you up? Hows the retreat going?"

To Bucky: "Hey you up? How was therapy?"

No reply from Nat but Bucky replied almost instantly. You unlocked your phone in excitement.

To Y/N: "Hey, it was boring. How is the mission?"

To Bucky: "Boring here too. No action. I miss you."

To Y/N: "I miss you too sexy."

You longed for his touch. As you did for Nat's. But somehow significantly more for him. You had a connection. You wanted him here with you.

You had a brilliant idea. You had never done it before but now was perfect timing. You crawled out of bed over to your suitcase. Grabbing your best matching underwear you had brought with you. Turquoise. It wasn't your favourite but it would have to do. You fixed your hair and stood in front of the mirror, phone in hand. Taking a few photos, trying to get the perfect one. One where you looked sexy but sexy enough to tease Bucky.

To Bucky: [IMAGE]

To Bucky: "Missing your touch."

You sat and waited impatiently for his reply. The time seemed to slow down, making you nervous. 5 minutes passed and you began to stress. Delivered. That was all you could look at. Was he ignoring you?, you thought to yourself, What if he didn't expect it? You lay on the bed still in your underwear. Waiting.

Your phone buzzed. You practically leaped over to get it.

To Y/N: "Holy shit, wow"

To Y/N: [IMAGE]

You read the message with a smirk. Licking your lips. He had sent you a photo of his boxers. He was hard. Pre-cum soaking his underwear.

To Y/N: "Missing your touch too."

To Bucky: "It's a shame I can't be there to help you with that."

You had never sexted before but I guess tonight would be another to check off the list of firsts. You were instantly turned on by just the though of him alone. But the photo threw you off guard, he wanted you too.

To Y/N: "If you only you were here.."

To Bucky: "If I was there, I would rub my hands against your body slowly working my way down to your cock."

To Bucky: "Then I would begin to rub my hands up and down, feeling your shaft with my fingers."

To Y/N: "I would slowly move your head down, making you lick it"

To Bucky: "I would suck on it from the tip downwards, moving my tongue in circles around the head."

To Bucky: "Looking up every now and then. Giving you the eyes."

To Y/N: "I'm so turned on, I want you to touch yourself for me doll. Can you do that for me baby?"

You moved your hand down to your underwear. Gasping as you began to rub on your clit. You snapped a photo and sent to Bucky. Doing as you were told.

To Bucky: [IMAGE]

To Bucky: "Wishing this was you daddy."

To Y/N: [IMAGE]

To Y/N: "Wishing this was your hand doll."

He had sent you a full dick pic but this time he was touching himself too. You moaned. You longed for him. You began to finger yourself faster.

To Bucky: "You make me think all kinds of dirty thoughts, I wish I was riding you right now. I wish you were dominating me. I wish."

To Y/N: "I wish I was fucking you right now. I wish I was slamming into you. I miss your moan when I make you come. My little slut."

To Bucky: "I'm coming daddy."

To Y/N: "Me too baby girl."

You let out a loud sigh as your hand collapsed onto the bed. You couldn't wait to get home. You received one last message from Bucky.

To Y/N: "I wish I could have you sleeping in my arms. Hear you breathe. Feel your heartbeat. Until then, only in my dreams. Goodnight beautiful."