Nats Bed

[This is a re-written shortened chapter as wattpad took it down]

18+ SEXUAL CONTENT!

You lay on your bed checking your phone. [NO NEW NOTIFICATIONS] It was 2am and most people who could have messaged you, you had just been with. Nat was sleeping in Wanda's room as she was too drunk and Wanda wanted to keep an eye on her overnight. Hearing a knock on the door you got up and opened it. It was Bucky.

"I can't stop thinking about to Y/N", he mumbled letting himself in and closing the door behind him.

"Watching you dance with Nat tonight made me crazy. I just wanted to have you right there and then", he said flipping you around and pushing you against the door.

"I can't stop thinking about you too Bucky", you replied moaning softly as he kissed your neck, leaving little hickeys leading towards your collarbone.

He lifted you up with his strong arms and lay you on the bed. Only this was the wrong bed. It was Nat's. Before you could even begin to tell him, he started kissing down your body towards your abdomen. You lost yourself in the moment.

"Are you sure?", he asked hoping the answer was yes. You nodded.

He licked your pussy once, then coming back up to kiss your neck. "No fair. I liked that oh please do it again", you moaned. He was the tease now.

He went down on you like there was no tomorrow, you clenched your thighs around his head. He slipped a metal finger in, then two. Thrusting them in and out making you moan loud enough that you were surprised anyone didn't hear you.

"Come for me doll", he whispered then drawing circles with his tongue on your nipples. "Oh i'm gonna come", you screamed in pleasure.

He pulled his boxers down making you gasp. That's got be be at least 8 inches, you thought to yourself. He teased your hole, making you pull a face begging him to please you.

He pushed himself into you, all 8 inches. Ramming into you with his cock. Hitting all of the right places. It wasn't long before he said "i'm gonna come doll", he was so turned on as he had been craving you for so long. Both of you moaned softly as you came in sync.

You lay on the bed for a while but then swiftly went to the bathroom. Bucky followed and offered to clean you up. Your legs were still shaking from the pleasure you had just endured.

He tucked you in bed before kissing you on the head. "I better get back to my room before Steve notices", he muttered, "Thankyou for an amazing night."

"No, thank you Bucky", you whispered back.

I'm mad for real this is the second time chapters have been taken down!! My story is marked as mature and there's worse stories out there! Does anyone know if I keep posting the chapters will my account get banned?