Congrats

As the limo pulled up at the front of the Avengers campus, you looked out of the tinted window to see everyone stood waiting for you both. Tony had hung a big display of balloons that read congratulations, Bucky must have told everyone before we left. That explains the fuss.

He walked around to your side of the car and opened the door for you, helping you out. The minute you stood on the pavement, Wanda and Nat came running up to you, squeezing you tight. As they released you, you held your hand up to everyone, revealing the sparkly diamond ring.

"Did you tell him?", Wanda whispered.

"Yes, did you know about the whole... you know... engagement?".

"Bucky told us all early this morning, he told us to trick you into asking him on a date when really he arranged it all. We thought it would be even better because you thought you were telling him about the pregnancy but really he had planned ahead to propose! I'm so happy for you Y/N!", Wanda squealed.

"Me too!", Nat said.

You were unsure if Nat's congratulations was sincere. You'd only been back friends for one day and she was already over the moon about you and Bucky. Rewind to like two months ago and she would have loathed the both of you. Weird.

Bucky grabbed your hand as you walked in the entrance, everyone was asking to see your ring and congratulating you both. They were all in for another surprise.

"Thank you everyone! But we have another announcement!", you shouted grabbing their full attention.

"What you're married already?", Sam giggled as Nat shoved him, hinting him to shut up.

You both took a deep breath, Bucky was excited more than anything.

"I'M PREGNANT!", you shouted in happiness.

Everyone was in total shock, they were all screaming and shouting for you. This was by far, the best day of your life. Pepper ran over to you, squeezing you tight with one arm. She was holding Morgan on the other, Morgan was only one years old.

"Yay little Morgy will have a best friend!", she shrieked.

Tony came and joined her, placing his arm around her and the baby.

"Congrats guys!', he murmured.

-

Everyone had gone into the big kitchen for celebration drinks, of course you couldn't have any so you stuck with orange juice in a champagne glass. You were all discussing plans for the wedding already. Oh and baby names.

"So what about if its a boy... Loki Jr?", Loki said in a mischievous tone.

Loki barely visited earth, he usually stayed in Asgard, causing chaos. Him and Bucky got on rather well, they had more in common than Bucky did with Steve. Thor had to practically drag him to earth tonight, it was a big celebration and everyone had to be there. Even Nebula was there, although you loathed the bitch. You noticed she had been standing with Lorna. They do have the same personality. Lorna had been staring at you all night. Jealous of what she couldn't have. There was no chance she could seduce Bucky now.

"No sorry Loki, for a boy we're thinking maybe Howard", you replied looking to Tony.

Tonys facial expression dropped as he began to tear up. He knew exactly why you had chosen that name. Bucky had killed his father, but in the 40s they were good friends. It was a way to honour him, and let go of the regret and grief that lived inside of both Tony and Bucky.

"What about a girl?", Valkyrie yelled in a drunken manner.

You had already thought about this deeply. Before you even told Bucky you were pregnant.

"Rebecca".

Bucky looked at you in full on shock. That was his sisters name. How did you know that? Lucky for you that you and Steve are close friends. you'd both talked about this months ago when chilling with Wanda. Bucky's face lit up and he kissed you on the cheek.

"What's all the fuss, I don't get why he's so happy?", Lorna said making a snarky comment.

"Shut the fuck up, it's his sisters name. Stop being so insensitive, maybe you should just get the fuck out whore", Nat said with evil eyes.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa.. easy there tiger", Wanda said pulling Nat away, "Lorna you best leave".

"Ugh whatever, it's a trash name anyway", she said as she walked off.

Bucky got up and walked towards her, he span her around and began to strangle her. Everyone gasped in horror. What on earth was he doing!

"Bucky, stop", you shouted from across the room.

Before he let her go he muttered under his breath, "Fuck off".

He walked back to you and sat down, placing his arm around your shoulder like nothing had happened. No one was shocked really, he still held a little part of the Winter Soldier inside of him.

-

A few hours passed, you had been talking about wedding venues and what you were planning on doing before the baby arrived. You both had agreed that you would find your own place in the city as soon as possible, you couldn't live at the Avengers compound and start your family. You both needed your first home together. Wedding wise, some time in the next few months. Yes it's rushed, but you wanted to get it over with before you were faced with diapers and strollers. You only wanted a small wedding anyway, just your close friends and family. Well you had no family left, but the Avengers replaced that and were your friends and family combined. Pepper promised to start planning your wedding straight away, it's what she did best.

"Right then", Bucky stood up and reached for your hand, "I better get this lady back to our suite so we can celebrate ourselves", he looked down at you, "If you haven't said yes enough already, you'll be screaming yes by the end of tonight".

You smirked at him, he's such a flirt.

"OOOOKAY! Thats enough, i'm off to bed", Tony said as he rolled his eyes.

"That's if you can get any sleep, she's a loud moaner", Steve said with a giggle.

Everyone looked at him in shock of what he had just said, no one knew about the night the four of you shared together. Even Nat was in shock, she thought it was only her who had done it with you and Bucky.

 Even Nat was in shock, she thought it was only her who had done it with you and Bucky

"Guys it's the 21st century, come on. But yes... she is", Wanda said winking at you.

Once again everyone gasped in shock.

"When THE FUCK did this happen", Sam chuckled.

"I don't kiss and tell", you said with a mischievous smirk as Bucky swept you off your feet and headed towards the door, "Goodnight guys, hopefully i'm alive in the morning".

Note: RIP THAT PUSSY EYYYYYYYY!